• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    I believe, for the most part, this is a very civil board.

Show me a world without outliers.
    Imgur.com is now a meme/communist propaganda site which started for housing Reddit.com's images. They went off the rails and broke up w Reddit. All day every day has people sht talking/blocking/threatening any public official or imgur member Christian or conservative or middle ground or just not wildly leftist. It's the most radical leftist place I've ever come across.

The communist moderators shadow ban you for any anti trans/anti COVID vax/ anti mask/Biblical/etc. I've had many accounts banned on there for citing CDC stats on masking/vaccine efficacy/etc. Biggest hypocrites, cowards, spiteful, constantly talking about killing themselves. Very racist towards white people. Many suicide "memes". Insufferable and hateful. They deserve their discontentment lusting after other people's wealth day in and day out. Lots of AOC/Biden/Newsom/antifa propaganda memes obviously..My gen millennials and new gens congrats on your digital utopia.

They have the best memes for my generation . You have to sift through the worst crap imaginable.

I have 9gb of memes on my hard drive. That's several memes a day for about 20 years. Memology is hard work ladies and gentlemen.

Just to give you guys a taste of what's out there :)

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    There's a difference between ignoring someone's posts, either by skipping over them, or [Ignore]-ing them, and not allowing them to see your posts.

Removing others from seeing your posts enables you to backstab them without their knowledge, and is kind of smarmy, IMO.

You don't like what I say, ignore me, or call me out.
    Don't talk about me behind my back.

That said, it would be fun to know how many people put me on [Ignore]. We could have a 10 Most Ignored List, too.

Or maybe a Pole?
    @eruby, @TI-tick

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC

Attachments

• IMG_5775.jpeg
      IMG_5775.jpeg
      74.5 KB · Views: 32

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I think folks are hanging out too much on those websites where they have "only friends" pages.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    There's a difference between ignoring someone's posts, either by skipping over them, or [Ignore]-ing them, and not allowing them to see your posts.

Removing others from seeing your posts enables you to backstab them without their knowledge, and is kind of smarmy, IMO.

You don't like what I say, ignore me, or call me out.
    Don't talk about me behind my back.

That said, it would be fun to know how many people put me on [Ignore]. We could have a 10 Most Ignored List, too.

Or maybe a Pole?
    @eruby, @TI-tick
    Eruby previously created a a "who do you most want to punch in the face" pole. I LMAO on that one.

I've not had my breakfast beer and, as I mentioned before, even those members that I usually scroll over post things of interest to me.

Off the top of my head I can only come up with about 6 members, including me and E, for the pole. Need about 4-5 More, with other, to make a good pole. PM me your choices.

Perhaps it will be a race to see who can get their pole up first:
    @eruby when the smack kicks in
    Or
    TI-tick when BAC >.16

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar