• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveinmd

Mar 3, 2008
    Westminster
    The club address is 2555 Mayberry Rd. Westminster Md. There is an East Mayberry Rd, do not confuse the address or you will end up a few miles away from the range. There is a yellow Mayberry Game Protective Assoc. sign at the entrance to the club. We are located behind (further back the dirt road) the Mayberry Archers club.

Steve B.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    The club address is 2555 Mayberry Rd. Westminster Md. There is an East Mayberry Rd, do not confuse the address or you will end up a few miles away from the range. There is a yellow Mayberry Game Protective Assoc. sign at the entrance to the club. We are located behind (further back the dirt road) the Mayberry Archers club.

Steve B.

Thanks for the heads up on that. Last year I had to get walked in via cell phone and it was confusing as hell. And of course, being a year ago, I don't remember any of it LOL

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    The snow isn't bad. The ice or mud is what is trouble, especially for us RO's that have to run behind to you guys all day.

If any of you guys enjoy photography, better your cameras along and get some pictures... lots of good photo ops plus guys like seeing them later.

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Steve/Steve and/or Tommy-
    How does the road into the range look? I remember the snow match was a tough drive in for us guys w/o big ass trucks... please advise on the road situation in...
    thanks

steveinmd

Mar 3, 2008
    Westminster
    Back from the range. The road has been plowed to the clubhouse. It is still snow covered but I had no problem getting to the range in 2wd truck. If you are coming in a car I would suggest parking at the clubhouse, if in a 4wd truck you can drive to the range.

There is not as much snow on the range as I expected, just enough to remind you it's winter. Shouldn't slow times down much.

Bring extra ammo, one run today we used 110 rounds and on the second I ran out with only 90 rounds on me. I would run it with at least 150 rounds to be safe.

See you tomorrow.

Steve B.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Awesome match today, guys. The stages were challenging and I liked the shooting while on the move. Its a great skill to practice.

I'd love to see carbine matches out there more often and if we did some carbine/pistol stuff, that'd be OK, too :)

James, you are a beast for running the stages with everyone.

RobSky

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Anne Arundel
    It was nice meeting everyone today.
    To the MD, SO, and support staff, thanks for running a great match.

Looking forward to next years carbine match, if not sooner (hint).:innocent0

rgrmarcus

Jan 5, 2014
    Clarksburg, MD
    Kick Ass Match! Great Staffing, all the RSOs were great! My son was able to great some great video!! All the shooters were willing to be patient with me (first match shoot EVER). I even got a few extra magazines to borrow since I was a bit under prepared. Hope to see everyone real soon at the next match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom