• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcm

Oct 19, 2013
    Mailed mine today for the morning match.

Now I just need a lot of practice. I can count the time I've shoot a rifle on one hand

Anyone willing to let me barrow mag pouch for magpul ar15 magazines

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Mailed mine today for the morning match.

Now I just need a lot of practice. I can count the time I've shoot a rifle on one hand

Anyone willing to let me barrow mag pouch for magpul ar15 magazines

You can borrow a mag pouch from me ... I have several variations - PM me if interested.

On the practice... focus on muzzle discipline. You keep that muzzle under control and safely pointed down range at all times and you will be fine. This match, unlike others you might have done, puts you in many situations where it is easy to lose control of the muzzle and point it in not-so-safe directions.

Another thing to focus on: making your weapon safe and yelling out "SAFE" to the RO BEFORE you move. If you are not doing that, the RO will ask you to stop and show you the condition of your weapon.

Safety is the highest priority.

-James

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    Sent in app today, hope to get in had a good time when I shot it last. Just wish I could still run.

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    I just spoke with the head of marketing for ICE Arms US, he said we were getting a 16" side charging "Nameless" complete upper for testing. It will be on the range all day for shooter to check out and maybe shoot after the match. The RO can use it to run the course. It will be sitting on one of my Lancer competition lowers topped with a TA01ECOS 4x Acog with RMR on loan from Trijicon. Make sure to bring some extra ammo if you want to shoot it, if time allows.

http://www.icearms.us/products.cfm?show=934
    http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=TA01ECOS

duke308

Keeper of the List
    Oct 7, 2008
    Mid Atlantic Region
    4 Slots left

I have sent an email to all shooters of whom I have received registration as of todays mail. Only 4 slots for 2:30. I will update as money comes in.

steveinmd

Mar 3, 2008
    Westminster
    Marcus,
    You're in the 2:30 group. There was a typo in your email address, it will be corrected so you will receive the match info shortly.

Steve B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom