• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    You are seeing things from a very narrow lens. I can speak from experience that the majority of inner city blacks are just doing their best to get by. Your "jungle response" narrative is actually extremely racist. All humans will respond with violence when pushed to the limit. Inner city blacks have been pushed to the limit over centuries of oppression and decades of democratic policies that have trapped them in poverty.

Then perhaps they should stop voting for democrats? LBJ sold this country down the river in 1964, and too many people have continued to drink the kool-aid ever since. That LBJ "shining society on the hill" was nothing but a taxpayer funded vote buying scheme for democRATS.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I agree with a lot that's been said. I don't see all of Maryland as anti-gun, but only the Dem controlled, high density, (with large minority, immigrant, and non-voting populated) central counties (& Baltimore City). Just look at who voted for O'Malley's Law. I think this is further fostered by the convoluted voting districts, which were created to maintain a Dem power block. Look at our Congressional Senate & most of our House officials and their Federal voting records. My late Dad used to say that if you wanted to go anywhere in Maryland Government or Politics, you have to be (or pretend to be) a card carrying DEM liberal. For the past 50 years, he's been right.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    All of what the previous posts said. Plus MD has Napoleon Complex and react to California Law (so we can be just like them). Our southern and western counties should be the model for living and not Baltimore & Montgomery county. We should run as a free state such as most of the western US states. Now thinking I should move to the promised land :D

Stoic58

Jan 10, 2013
    Silver Spring
    I think someone here on MDS once pointed out that Maryland is the only U.S. state whose flag is based on a pre-Revolutionary War coat-of-arms; the heraldry of the now extinct peerage of the Barons Baltimore. Perhaps there is an imperious streak hard-coded into the very foundation of the state.

Attachments

• Coat_of_Arms_of_Cecil_Calvert,_Baron_Baltimore.svg.png
      Coat_of_Arms_of_Cecil_Calvert,_Baron_Baltimore.svg.png
      24.7 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads