• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stever

Jan 7, 2009
    harford county
    So I go into EA today to pick up my billet lower and am outraged at their sales tactics. They put on a "light show" to distract me from this alien creature. I was so wowed by the lights that I didn't even notice this little guy attempting to either slowly pull me over to the rifle wall or remove my wallet. Well, he pulled a bit too much and I caught him!! So please be careful.

[URL=http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/stratosteve/media/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTMwNzI0LTAwNDAxLmpwZw_zps5c7d4582.jpg.html] [/URL]

Oh and thanks for the shin cleaning. I wasn't expecting salon treatment at a gun shop. :)

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Be careful, I believe he is a well know militia leader

Attachments

• ARKON_ANDY.jpg
      ARKON_ANDY.jpg
      46.6 KB · Views: 2,982

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Seriously? If my wife finds out about this I won't have to plan my trips to Engage around times she's not along. She loves dogs enough that I could probably walk out with an armload of guns before she starts paying attention to me again.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Every store that has a dog roaming around always has a good vibe to it.
    +5 for a puppy.
    Oh and don't let him near your glasses. He'll try and clean them for you...with his teeth.

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    An animal that ferocious should not be allowed near the general population.. the liability would be astonishing...:D
    I mean you could have a bald spot from the shin cleaning if you're not careful :thumbsup:
    You may have to replace show laces and short strings... OMG the thought of the cost is mind numbing :innocent0

CronusTRD

Creeper
    Mar 1, 2007
    I have brutus-toothmarked flip-flops after my last visit. I recommend closed-toe shoes for future visitors.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    There is nothing like a good toe licking when I'm wearing sandals. The real victim there is Daisey. The old girl is always being harassed by the young upstart.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    I totally didn't see Brutus when I was at engage last time, he went for my laces, and got kicked a little :innocent0 no worse for ware and I had to spend the next 5 min or so playing with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom