• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    There is nothing like a good toe licking when I'm wearing sandals. The real victim there is Daisey. The old girl is always being harassed by the young upstart.

Oh, don't sell Daisy short. I saw her quite clearly let Brutus know that enough was enough. Little fellow was lucky to survive the encounter. Either Andy or Emily swooped in to save Brutus from himself. Little guy didn't know when to quit. Almost led to his undoing!

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I think he flat fell in love with you during the UT CFP course last month. It was all part of Andy's evil plan I tell you.:lol2:

Andy already owns my wallet... Not sure what the evil plan is, unless he's trying to get into my pants also... And I've already offered some "in kind" payments for guns and ammo. ;)

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    :sad20:So, let me get this straight... You went to buy a(nother) gun. Whilst idling in the store, you got a complimentary Tiajuana Tongue Bath...from a puppy. I'm trying not to laugh but it's looks a lot like you got more than your money's worth. You have no complaint. I wouldn't suggest you allow the puppy mama the same access....:D

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Seriously? If my wife finds out about this I won't have to plan my trips to Engage around times she's not along. She loves dogs enough that I could probably walk out with an armload of guns before she starts paying attention to me again.

Just drop her off at the County Animal Shelter just up the road near Gilbert's Indoor Range.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    I was in on Thursday wearing my Teva's and the dog smelled my feet and pants leg and then stood over my foot for a while and I got nervous and moved away from him.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The dogs are used to make you feel comfortable and spend all your money on guns!

Really, I thought I heard someone holding a new pistol in his hand say "I'll take it, I'll take it, anything if you just keep that dog away from me!" :P

BatCountry9

Jun 3, 2013
    I'm proud to say my left leg was ferociously humped by Brutus today while waiting for my night sights to be installed.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I'm proud to say my left leg was ferociously humped by Brutus today while waiting for my night sights to be installed.

He's still at it? I met him when he was the size of a beer can. Now he almost looks like a pony keg on stilts! Hope he grows out of it. I'm guarding my leg's virtue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom