• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Just a reminder that the 2nd Saturday in June is sneaking up on us next week!

Get your VRV gear out of the closet and get ready to roll on June 8.

See this gets me back to in 2013 are we being archaic? My question can we leave flyers in gun stores with the owners permission? There is no spin on them, just knowing the people that pick them up will be pro 2A. Can we just ask them to register online? Then they don't even need to trust us with personal info of any sort.

I failed the first time for personal reasons. I will fail again for different personal reasons. Might be nice if a passive ongoing track might work.

Please tell me if the the text needs changed/improved. This document is free to use.

Downloadable DOC file: http://mdhascrabs.from-md.com/myvc-1.docx

myvc-2.jpg

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    See this gets me back to in 2013 are we being archaic? My question can we leave flyers in gun stores with the owners permission? There is no spin on them, just knowing the people that pick them up will be pro 2A. Can we just ask them to register online? Then they don't even need to trust us with personal info of any sort.

I failed the first time for personal reasons. I will fail again for different personal reasons. Might be nice if a passive ongoing track might work.

Please tell me if the the text needs changed/improved. This document is free to use.

Glaron, that document looks just fine to me. I think it is certainly worthwhile to leave copies at a gun shop. We can't be doing registration drives 24/7 and anything that helps turning out the pro 2A vote will be beneficial.

This is going to be a tough battle. It is admittedly very early to be starting this and few people have their attention focused on November of 2014. I hope we can keep it at least in the back of people's minds through both registration drives and your excellent flyer.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hey dogbone, have you looked at the BOE registration info lately?

Interesting info there. Note 1: demographics - Dems to Repubs 3:1

note 2: about the same number of people have switched from repub to dem this year as vice versa (very interesting)

note 3: they have cleared about the same number of Repubs from rolls have they have Dems (every other stat is near 3:1 except this one on clearing rolls). This is a mailing inquiry statistics, which leads to some interesting question about why those numbers are close...

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Loading up the truck with all the voter toys for another day at the local gun shop!

I'm starting to feel a little discouraged by the lack of results but will keep plugging away. The 2014 primary election is only 10 months away and even if I fail to sign up any new voters, maybe I can engage with enough folks to get them energized to get out and vote.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I hope the rest of you VRVs out there have been plugging away at this. The heavy traffic of September has faded and things slowed down post Oct. 1 but there is still a need to get out and keep voter registration available.

I was getting discouraged by the low number of people I was able to register. Then I realized just being out there and engaging folks as they entered the shop was helping to keep the fight for our freedom alive. Part of our problem is people not being registered but another big problem is people not even bothering to vote. We can change that by keeping the energy up.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I will get involved in this. I will make contact with board of elections next week. I'm sure the dealer would be happy to have me set up

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    We have a great opportunity to get the voter registration message out to a large segment of the 2A community.

Feb 4, 2014 - 2A Tuesday
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=135986

This gathering hopes to bring together 10,000 or more Maryland gun owners in Annapolis. We will need some boots on the ground to staff a central voter registration area and also circulate through the crowd to offer our service and get some new voters signed up.

Can you be there and help out?

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I made a sign that says "Voter Registration" and have been setting it up at a couple of MSI events where I was helping out. I'll be there 4 Feb and will be more than happy to help staff a registration table.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Gathering the tools for tomorrow's efforts at my LGS.

I'll be out at Duffy's Gun Room from 10:00 til 5:00, trying to track down a few unregistered voters and spreading the word to all about the ongoing fight for liberty.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Lousy weather forecast for the 2nd Saturday in December but I will still be out at Duffy's Gun Room in Sparks. I hope a few of you folks are making some time for the 2A fight in the preholiday rush.

Volunteers are needed for voter registration work at the 2A Tuesday rally in Annapolis on February 4, 2014. If you are attending the rally, please bring along your VRA forms and let me know you will be there so we can coordinate efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom