• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Expect to start seeing NO GUN signs on or in private property. Best to obey them. handgunlaw.us says they cannot find any statute about signs, but not leaving when asked to leave will get you a trespassing charge at a minimum.

IANAL

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Expect to start seeing NO GUN signs on or in private property. Best to obey them. handgunlaw.us says they cannot find any statute about signs, but not leaving when asked to leave will get you a trespassing charge at a minimum.

IANAL

That is the owner or proprietors right. They advertised themselves as future robbery victims.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    In DC up until Saturday it didn't matter. Criminals weren't paying any attention to silly laws and won't pay attention to signs either.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    As the criminals enterprise becomes more hazardous to their health, criminals will begin to look for easier targets :)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    A couple of the goobers over on OCDO are already discussing an OC walk in DC. I'm not sure what it will accomplish except to alienate the fence sitters. We all know for now it's legal so what's the point?

My .02

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I wouldn't be surprised if the stay is issued first thing this am. Leaving any of those people who decided to carry in a predicament.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Speaking of Metro, I have an old letter from them saying carry in VA on metro is ok since VA law allows it. Wonder what the policy will be in DC for now anyway. Best to see what Metro's policy is going to be.

attached

Attachments

• METROLetter.jpg
      METROLetter.jpg
      89.7 KB · Views: 233

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Joe DiGenova was just on WMAL and said he was open carrying his Beretta in his DC law office today. Not sure if he was serious or not.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Can someone source a document from Chief Laniers office or the DC Attorney General?

I have to travel to DC tomorrow and I'm tired of scouring my vehicle and backpack for empty brass, fearing the parking attendant might turn me in and becoming prohibited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom