transporting + carrying law contradictory?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    We have groups like MSI because :

Fully informed gun owners ( and non gun owners who believe in freedom and Bill of Bill of Rights , fighting back against unjust laws .

Join MSI
    Donate generously to MSI lawsuit fund and effective national organizations ( even if not members for whatever reason)
    Give testimony ( written or in person) in Annapolis.
    As stated earlier in this thread, MSI member over 10 years among other pro 2A.
    No you join MSI precisely because you refuse to be a battered gun owner.

At least that’s why I did.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Again, already a member but STILL "battered" by "unjust laws" like the one I mentioned that started the crying in this thread. You can be be "battered" and still be "Fighting"
    Why not interpret the advice on its merit, and quit the funny business.
    I have no clue on what advice you refer to, I also find nothing "Funny" about this thread. I won't say anything else to you because we are neighbors and you are even older than my old ass. Thank you Sir for your Service though and PM me if you ever need ammo.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    It means you are a cuckhold to the State with regards to your 2A Rights.
    OK, then if you say so. See you at the next MSI meeting and we can talk about me and my "Cuck". Sorry Rambler, that was meant to be funny.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    You can be be "battered" and still be "Fighting"
    Again, you're deliberately missing the point. Self-imposing additional, unnecessary, fear-based limitations on your own gun-owning behavior because the state imposes other infringements that have alarming consequences is: BGOS.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Wow, I looked up BGOS and if you mean "Battered Gun Owners Syndrome" then yes, yes I am . Everyone on this forum should be or else we wouldn't need groups like MSI...Right ? Check out my new Avatar

Being involved in gun rights organization is one thing, being consumed with heavy amounts of paranoia frequently is something else (not implying you).

So I know about 3-4 dozen folks with some type of firearm hobby. Probably like 95 percent of them go "oh, is that what the law is on that now?"

These are all productive/professional/well liked folks in the community who otherwise don't know/don't care/don't have time in their day to worry about mundane shit. The remainder 5 or so percent of folks may be more actively involved or at least aware in news/politics/court rulings

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom