• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    It's remained unfired for this long so, my intent is to keep it that way. I dont have any real collectors pieces so, one wont hurt. The urges are strong though!

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Thanks man. I really wanted a preban. Good fair price and I couldn't resist.

I have a Chinese underfolder as well. One built from an unknown arsenal in China since it doesn't have any Norinco/Polytech/factory markings. All it says is "Made in China, AK-47S 7.62x39". A FTC import which was a subsidiary of RAI out of Woodland Hills, CA. They were only imported for one year and were used in Hollywood movies.

0304011818.jpg

0304011819.jpg

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    64romanianbuild_zpsf0a4a50a.jpg

the one i was working on at the build party. still needs a few things:

drill/pin RSB, GB, FSB on barrel
    pistol grip screw/nut
    buttstock screws
    drill for lower hg retainer locking lever
    chase threads on muzzle (anyone have a 14x1LH die? :))

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here is my baby , she has been neglected only about 100 rounds thru her in the month I brought her home

aea6aeb87e8a94c951c4b81308e18d75_zps111ac4b6.jpg

Great Crest on it from the ad its a Serbian Crest , My memento for the year I spent in Bosnia :D

6c611b529bfdff6c567294a671269b94_zps0c63d5c4.jpg

My pet peeve was no way to lock the bolt to the rear a little painters tape fixed that :thumbsup:

fae20399c2c9286b2974acfba4ecd582_zpsee1a1a41.jpg

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Why would you want to lock the bolt to the rear?

If I am going to hand a weapon to someone once I clear it I lock the bolt back . Like I said its a pet peeve of mine I do that with all weapons. Like in Boy Scouts you pass a knife to someone you don't let go till they say Thank You

Kbroc2

Jun 1, 2013
    Harford
    Here's my new baby took it to the range fri did awesome romy g kit

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      201.3 KB · Views: 475

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Not all firearms lock the bolt back. If you have an issue with rounds appearing in the chamber after you remove the magazine and verify chamber clear, cutting up the safety lever isn't the appropriate fix. All that'll do is risk damaging the safety over time. It was never designed to be used that way. Get a yugoslav bho magazine and use that when handing it to someone. If they're not savvy enough to check the chamber after being handed the firearm, they probably shouldn't be handling it to begin with.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I think your hammer pin has walked out frogman. If so be sure to correct that before shooting it as it can wreck the receiver.

Thanks just checked it , it did walk pretty snug going back in so not sure how it walked.

Not all firearms lock the bolt back. If you have an issue with rounds appearing in the chamber after you remove the magazine and verify chamber clear, cutting up the safety lever isn't the appropriate fix. All that'll do is risk damaging the safety over time. It was never designed to be used that way. Get a yugoslav bho magazine and use that when handing it to someone. If they're not savvy enough to check the chamber after being handed the firearm, they probably shouldn't be handling it to begin with.

Never said I had that issue just a pet peeve it (the saftey) doesn't feel any more flimsy for doing it.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co

A chamber flag would be a simple solution to ease his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom