Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Folder installed!

Attachments

• folderAK.jpg
      folderAK.jpg
      41.5 KB · Views: 614
    Feb 28, 2013
    Arsenal SLR106CR. Previous owner added a PG reinforcement plate and custom charging handle from what I can see.

What's a PG reinforcement plate? If there is one of those there it's original, because that's a new rifle, not the one I'm getting but the same model.

Are you sure that's not the little rubber charging handle cover that Arsenals ship with?

Might be. I think it pulls off. I didn't wanna take the liberty if doing thag with the display model.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    What's a PG reinforcement plate? If there is one of those there it's original, because that's a new rifle, not the one I'm getting but the same model.

Might be. I think it pulls off. I didn't wanna take the liberty if doing thag with the display model.

The Bulgarian Arsenal models with folding stocks mostly all ship with the pistol grip reinforcement plate welded in unlike the Russian Arsenal models (the SGL line). The Bulgarians also ship with the mushroom looking charging handle cover, whereas the Russians ship with the bright red rubber charging handle cover (as to not poke a hole in the side of the box it ships in).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom