• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      239.6 KB · Views: 604

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Why would you want to lock the bolt to the rear?

Places like hap baker require it when the range is called cold. My VZ I can manually push the little catch up when the mag is out but I have to put something in the side of the AK so RO can inspect.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Places like hap baker require it when the range is called cold. My VZ I can manually push the little catch up when the mag is out but I have to put something in the side of the AK so RO can inspect.

I hate those rules. Ranges that are scared of guns. Not all guns lock back. They need to understand that.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I hate those rules. Ranges that are scared of guns. Not all guns lock back. They need to understand that.

only the police and military should have guns that don't lock back. for a private citizen to own one is just silly. you don't need a gun that doesn't lock open to hunt deer.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    My new toy... The reviews I've read don't do this justice. It's got the slickest AK action I've ever felt, and I've handled some pretty nice professionally worked over AKs.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378072648.790804.jpg

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    My new toy... The reviews I've read don't do this justice. It's got the slickest AK action I've ever felt, and I've handled some pretty nice professionally worked over AKs.

View attachment 95533

I can not get over the external sidefolder.... you could have had a custom built clone and still had money left for ammo and mags at the price they are

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    I picked one up too.

View attachment 95533 [/QUOTE

Hello HT4,

I picked one up the other day as well. Have not shot it yet, but looks awesome in my safe.

Did you notice the pistol grip safety was hard to move back and forward? I tried to put a little oil and exercise it. We'll see, may need to have it looked at by the shop.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Hello HT4,

I picked one up the other day as well. Have not shot it yet, but looks awesome in my safe.

Did you notice the pistol grip safety was hard to move back and forward? I tried to put a little oil and exercise it. We'll see, may need to have it looked at by the shop.

Congrats on your purchase. My grip safety is not hard to use at all. To the contrary, it was about perfect. Not loose or sticky.

Sorry you are having trouble with yours.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Some fine examples and work guys. I wish I had the time (law wise) to build my own.

Took this outside real quick since I had it out of safe.

Attachments

• DSC_6954.jpg
      DSC_6954.jpg
      191.2 KB · Views: 551

Rabu Rabu

Operatoroperatoroperator
    Sep 10, 2012
    Cambridge, MD
    Hows that pk?

Sorry about my late reply, been hard at work getting the cash together to expand my AK collection.

It's a damn good sight, runs off AAA batteries, tough as all hell and it co-witnesses, I've had it since the middle of last year and haven't had to change the batteries yet, and it does have a tendency to get "bumped" on. But for 400 dollars, it's pretty good, especially if you don't like the gastube rail options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom