• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Is Lieutenant Colonel William Pallozzi 2a friendly?

Considering no one even knows who he is? I'm guessing this isn't the best option for us.

Also considering we're discussing it on a message board (on a Sunday morning), rather than it being officially announced .... this blows. :tdown:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    That was enlightening, but doesn't tell me a thing about Pallozzi's outlook.

Tells you that he was top of the chain during the swiftly buried Gansler telling Troopers to drive like azzholes ordeal.

Tell us it's NOT someone that has said a peep about gun ownership other than being a contact point for the "stop bothering us about your handgun/AR" during the days of 180+ day wait times.

Tells us the guys who said we were dreamers for thinking anything would change at licensing were probably right. :sad20:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Tells you that he was top of the chain during the swiftly buried Gansler telling Troopers to drive like azzholes ordeal.

Tell us it's NOT someone that has said a peep about gun ownership other than being a contact point for the "stop bothering us about your handgun/AR" during the days of 180+ day wait times.

Tells us the guys who said we were dreamers for thinking anything would change at licensing were probably right. :sad20:

Considering he was not the top guy, I still tend to blame Col. Brown and O'MAO.

I'll wait to hear more before proceeding.

But thanks for the info, in any case.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Neutral isn't good, but I'll refrain from speculating until more solid info is available.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    1. We need an official announcement
    2. We then need to let the confirmation process be completed
    3. We then politely begin asking questions of the new Superintendent
    4. Make a plan of action based on those answers

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    He's quoted in several articles sticking up for his troopers and firing back against doug gansler as AG.

why do I hope the next secretary does a lot of firing back at the new AG too?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    1. We need an official announcement
    2. We then need to let the confirmation process be completed
    3. We then politely begin asking questions of the new Superintendent
    4. Make a plan of action based on those answers

My plan is already in place. Wait for announcement and confirmation, submit application and see what happens. I am not interested in a debate and dialogue with someone that needs to be persauded to stop infringing on my fundamental right of self-defense. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words. To me it really is that simple. I do hope for a 2A friendly appointment, but either way I will be testing the water soon.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    My plan is already in place. Wait for announcement and confirmation, submit application and see what happens. I am not interested in a debate and dialogue with someone that needs to be persauded to stop infringing on my fundamental right of self-defense. You know what they say about action speaking louder than words. To me it really is that simple. I do hope for a 2A friendly appointment, but either way I will be testing the water soon.
    I agree with your thought process. I may submit a request for a removal of all restrictions. I have pretty much no restriction now as I am covered while transporting valuables. It would be better if it was just blank in that area. ;)

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    True, but it's the only way he stands a chance of getting re-elected in a deep blue state.

He was part of the Erhlich administration. He would be disalusioning himself, because he knows he will have a tough fight ahead, and he will not have very many friends in the legislature.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    If it is confirmed that Pallozzi is the new super, we still don't know if that is Hogan's pick or an internal promotion due to the fact that Brown is stepping down and an interim Superintendent will need to be known.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    On a Sunday.........

Brown has newspaper articles written with an hour of resignation and then again 25 hours later when his new job is announced. Hogans new Super? Nah, just talk on a message board on a Sunday morning.

Seems normal to me. :confused:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    What I see from my Commando keyboard is... LOTS of people are anticipating... LOTS of people here in the State of Maryland want to carry a handgun for protection... LOTS of people on this Forum are anxious to see who will take the reigns of MSP hoping that some miracle will come from this appointment. Many are awaiting the Courts to decide the fate of the 2A in Maryland. Sometimes "time" is your friend... and sometimes, it's not. Maryland's 2A fight is like the old Heinz ketchup commercial... "Anticipation... is making me wait."

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    What I see from my Commando keyboard is... LOTS of people are anticipating... LOTS of people here in the State of Maryland want to carry a handgun for protection... LOTS of people on this Forum are anxious to see who will take the reigns of MSP hoping that some miracle will come from this appointment. Many are awaiting the Courts to decide the fate of the 2A in Maryland. Sometimes "time" is your friend... and sometimes, it's not. Maryland's 2A fight is like the old Heinz ketchup commercial... "Anticipation... is making me wait."

I have seen this "Commando Keyboard" you speak of. lol.

Attachments

• keyboard commando.jpg
      keyboard commando.jpg
      36.7 KB · Views: 398

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads