So Freds in Waldorf is building a gun range.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    One thing i have noticed though are more people with the Fred's GOT GUNS stickers. I wish they knew they GOT RIPPED. Way better off with choices like Keep Shooting and Accurate Guns and Ammo in loveville. I would love a indoor range to shoot at but being associated with Freds, NO CHANCE.

+1 on both counts!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    tumblr_lzae0pvJ0A1qbrvuu.gif
    :D

Pure WIN!!

That's actually what I had in mind when I made the DNA comment. :lol2:

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    so if you have to buy a $400 a year member ship then buy ammo from them

What will they do is someone cones in wiht a handgun that freds doesnt have ammo for or no factory ammo is made for?

So are the going to refund the year member fees if I only have a 9mm largo, 7.62x25 tok. dan wesson in 357 max or a 44 automag?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    so if you have to buy a $400 a year member ship then buy ammo from them

What will they do is someone cones in wiht a handgun that freds doesnt have ammo for or no factory ammo is made for?

So are the going to refund the year member fees if I only have a 9mm largo, 7.62x25 tok. dan wesson in 357 max or a 44 automag?

I'd be willing to bet they say, Too bad, so sad - bye bye. Refund?!?!, that's funny right there... :lol2:

tiersmoke92555

Prince George's County Freedom Fighter
    Jun 28, 2012
    Capitol Heights
    once i found out about keepshooting, i havent set a foot back in freds...frankly i think the only reason they stay in business is most people do not know about the other FFLs in waldorf...

Most people don't know of an FFLs at all in there areas. The ones that get business are usually very visible to the GP and are the ones that get foot traffic no matter how F-ed they are. What are we t:sad20:odo???

dan8480

Gun Addict
    Feb 23, 2008
    Adams County
    One thing i have noticed though are more people with the Fred's GOT GUNS stickers. I wish they knew they GOT RIPPED. Way better off with choices like Keep Shooting and Accurate Guns and Ammo in loveville. I would love a indoor range to shoot at but being associated with Freds, NO CHANCE.

They will know they got ripped when someone robs their house and steals their guns. Its like a "rob me please" sticker...kinda like wearing a "shoot me first" vest. I wouldn't want to advertise to everyone that I own guns...eh well.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Yup! And there is one standing out in front by 301

Looks like an Elk to me. Sure hope you're not a hunter...

But, I've seen worse. There was a fella in the county paper who shot his buddy ( a human) thought he was a Turkey. Horse / Elk are a lot more alike.

[FONT=sans-serif, verdana, arial]Charles County – On Thursday, April 26, NRP investigated a hunting accident that occurred at 6:30 a.m. on private property off of Mitchell Road.

Daniel Albert Bushey, 64, of Indian Head allegedly shot Robert John Quinn Jr., 61, of Mechanicsville while the two were hunting turkey together on the Hanson Hill Farm. The two were twenty yards apart when Bushey mistook Quinn for a turkey.

Quinn was struck in the shoulder and back area by pellets from Bushey’s shotgun. He was transported to Civista Hospital in La Plata and later transferred to Washington Hospital.

Bushey was charged with negligent hunting.
    [/FONT]

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Unless they have changed or moved it recently THAT IS A HORSE...

YOU SIR, stay away from any of our pastures when you are hunting those ELK :sad20:

Attachments

• Freds.jpg
      Freds.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 206

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Unless they have changed or moved it recently THAT IS A HORSE...

YOU SIR, stay away from any of our pastures when you are hunting those ELK :sad20:

Drove past there today. I glanced over and it's a moose-like creature. (Didn't get a good look) Horse has been gone for quite a while, almost a year, I believe.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Everyone around here just used to know it for the horse, because it used to be Fred's Saddlery. Most people are doing 90mph past there anyway... Horse, elk no matter to me; no stopping in there! Now put Kate Upton out there in a bikini with a sign reading "FREE GUNS AND AMMO WITHOUT AMMO LOG" I may slide in for a second!

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Unless they have changed or moved it recently THAT IS A HORSE... YOU SIR, stay away from any of our pastures when you are hunting those ELK :sad20:

I'm sorry. My apologies. I didn't know you wanted to debate a way outdated photo from Google street level. The horse left the stable a long time ago. I assumed that since this thread was started on May 28th, 2012 at 06:03 PM we were talking about current times. Don't worry I know the difference between an Elk and a Horse. I won't shoot your horse, but, please stay out of my Elk hunting woods. :D

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Everyone around here just used to know it for the horse, because it used to be Fred's Saddlery. Most people are doing 90mph past there anyway... Horse, elk no matter to me; no stopping in there! Now put Kate Upton out there in a bikini with a sign reading "FREE GUNS AND AMMO WITHOUT AMMO LOG" I may slide in for a second!

It's ok. Backpedaling is not required. I'm just giving you a hard time all in fun. The horse was a landmark for years, but, I don't honestly think anyone ever pays attention to the poor Geese who have been standing there for years either.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Thanks captain obvious... Just to note you were the first to point out that Mr Ed was a horse, thanks for that and the permission to end the thread.

That is correct. Mr. Ed is a horse. Not sure what they named the Elk though. Ok, now I'm done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom