Retired Cmmdr of MSP Licensing Division: O'Malley, Brown kidding themselves w FSA2013

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    This is why the man doesn't want to issue any more permits than absolutely necessary. If hard fact numbers on crimes committed by CCW permit holders show anything but carnage on the streets, (which it would) they loose their thunder.

P.S. I know several people in the battle that already have permits and a more active bunch of fighters for the cause you will not find.

I agree completely. I've found that when people get a chance to actually shoot and recognize firearms for what they actually are; just tools. When people actually own firearms, they are more likely to speak out against nonsensical gun laws. When good folks get permits to carry, they are more motivated. In general the more people that own and use firearms for legitimate purpose, the more likely they are to help fight and protect their rights.

Absolutely true but that was with MOM and a hanful of grabbers at the helm and cracking the whip. They motivated the legislature, not the population/voters, to pass SB281. The anti's barely bothered to show up at hearings. Lots of permits, lots of carry, no apocalypse, and the general population will be worried about some other shiny object.

This is totally true, and when 4000 of us went to Annapolis, wrote letters, emails, called our representatives and for them to ignore us and vote for SB281 because of crooked politicians - that really motivated a lot of us.

I know many, many folks that have permits and can legally carry in Maryland and are fighting for the rights of others to also be able to carry. The more good people around me with firearms, the safer I am. Carry on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom