• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    I'm only responding to this because others may be interested in the information.

The license plate situation is a very simple result of a complicated issue.

There have been some technical issues with paperwork that were unknown at the time the plates were first floated, and they are being resolved. It has not been fast, and it has not been easy. But it is being resolved.

Had we not encountered this problem, the plates would have been on all our cars months ago.

This has zero to do with public support, and everything to do with the logistics surrounding correcting the problem.

For those who have been patient, we thank you.

Thanks for the update Mr. H :thumbsup:

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Read my "location" under my AVATAR? I still own property here in MD. I just don't live here anymore.

But I check in here frequently because 1) I have a really nice "weekend" house here in MD now, and 2) I wanna drag as many of you stubborn bastards outta this awful state as I can. If ridicule is an effective means of doing so, I'm in!

Seriously tho - move. You guys are never gonna win. Ever.

When I move, VA is not at the top of the list. Just look how the past several elections have gone there. Those who chose to run to VA rather then fight in MD have not helped the situation... I can only assume it is because they will not fight in VA either.

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    This sounds soooooo much like all the things that were said after every _________ fill in the blank court-decision-defeat we've been handed over the last 8 years that it's actually funny.

You guys still think you're gonna get carry?

You can't even get f'ing LICENSE PLATES supporting carry. That is the level of ownage antigunners have over you. They dominate you so much they won't even let you have a license plate they don't like!!!!

OMG, that's the funniest thing I've read in weeks... funny and sad, of course. But mostly funny.

MOVE!

Be ready to jump ship from Virginia soon enough. What we have here is spreading there.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    For the record: The logistical issues are not connected to the message of the license plates.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This. The NRA does have MD plates, after all.

****The president of our IWLA chapter has NRA plates in Maryland. He is an FFL and has been around a long time so dunno if that makes any difference. They are nice looking plates too. I have IWLA plates on my car - most people think I am a conservationist when they read the tag as opposed to an evil gun owner (and conservationist). I live in MoCo and many people here hate anything associated with guns, the tea party, freedom, liberty, and limited government. Lots of liberals here..

usmcdad

May 15, 2010
    Thumbs up to whoever it is that does all the behind-the-scenes work that keeps this site going and pursuing things like the plates! Thanks. .

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Anyone have an ETA on the plates? My renewal just came in the mail and I guess I have about 60 days to send it in. I would get the plates.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    I got all excited, then I realized the OP was from last year :( can't wait for it to be approved so I get get them on the new car. my old one has a molon labe vanity variation so that's not going anywhere.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Muleskinner is going to be quiet for a while until whatever anger is causing him to behave in such a manner has worked its way through his system.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Muleskinner is going to be quiet for a while until whatever anger is causing him to behave in such a manner has worked its way through his system.

You are a gentleman. Thank you, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom