• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    Some have asked a question or two in your PM's to me. Some of those questions are answered in the OP so I won't repeat those, the others I'll list below.

- Can we get additional tags later: Yes. Anyone can contact me, or whomever may be running this program for MSI, and get an application in the future.
    - If you just renewed, do you need to pay the registration cost again: No. You are just paying the MVA $25 fee for new plates.
    - Where and when do we send a check: I'll contact everyone by email when the time comes. The MVA has to approve this first run and send us the example plate for our approval.

We have over 50 plates for cars but only 8 so far for motorcycles. I will keep a record of everyone that wants motorcycles and once we hit 25 I will contact everyone and confirm there is still interest.

I've also added an email address to the OP as another way to contact me: licenseplates@marylandshallissue.org :)

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Let's see how long it takes for the city/county/state police to send out a notice to all districts about vehicles with "MSI" plates. Remember the bulletin about the pro-gun stickers?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    MSI is working with our accountants to collect and provide the necessary tax paperwork to the state, to verify that MSI is indeed a not for profit entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom