• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Hi all. New to Maryland, here due to a job transfer. I have been all over the country and got many questions about gun ownership here, I have been reading up. :party29:Help me out with some good and safe places to shoot in the Bel Air area???? I will be talking to ya, alot of great information for me to go read on this site!!!!! Thanks for having me!!!

Last edited:

rockstarrob

Junior Zombie
    Jul 30, 2009
    As far as local you can't really beat the guys over at Horst & McCann at Route 1 and 543. They have a knowledgeable and very cordial staff.
    I haven't been yet but I've heard Freedom Armory in Glen Rock PA is awesome.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Welcome from North Harford!!!

Attachments

• Welcome Harford Co 1.jpg
      Welcome Harford Co 1.jpg
      125.7 KB · Views: 188
    Last edited:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

walstib

Jul 4, 2010
    havre de grace
    welcome

welcome from havre de grace if you like to shoot outside i like the range at elk neck state park in cecil county. archey,handgun,rifle,and shotgun ranges. open dawn to dusk half day on monday. 10.00 per day honor system pay or 50.00 for year. when you dont pay by the hour it makes for a great day.
    good luck:party29:

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Welcome form Bel Air. Try Freestate Gun Range in White Marsh, they are great. If you are interested in an outdoor range, Delta Peachbottom is close and the people are great.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    That first video had me cracking up.... I already know the 500 kicks the 870 butt... Thanks for the information, i will peomise not to be too ignorant and search, but i figured i would drop a few questions in here. I am use to outdoor ranges so I am glad to hear one is in the area.... Thanks for the welcomes everyone

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Well I suppose this FNG is enjoying this site, thanks for the welcomes and stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Hi all. New to Maryland, here due to a job transfer. I have been all over the country and got many questions about gun ownership here, I have been reading up. I have a few nice pieces, HK p30L in 9mm, a Walther p99 QA .40, a ruger mini 14, the NRA version with the hogue grip, and my desert camo mossberg 500 door buster. :party29:They are all currently in Texas and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to get them here and what I have to do come August 8th, along with what I have to do to make my next purchase. I just got my DL here in merryland, so I am ready to go!!!!! Help me out with some good and safe places to shoot in the Bel Air area???? I will be talking to ya, alot of great information for me to go read on this site!!!!! Thanks for having me!!!
    Bel Air here as well.
    Welcome form Bel Air. Try Freestate Gun Range in White Marsh, they are great. If you are interested in an outdoor range, Delta Peachbottom is close and the people are great.
    Spur hit it right on the head here, Freestate is a great indoor range, lots of fun shoots put on by those folks. Delta is a great outdoor range, many folks here are members there. Post up when your interested and I'm sure you can go as a guest.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Sweet will do thanks, got to get my equipment here properly first which should be soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom