• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    Happened onto the website after doing a search for the CGA SKS's that were imported in the early 90's. Anyways I just recently picked up a what I believe to be an 89 CGA SKS and though that this place was pretty nice and that I would hang around since I'm a life long MD resident.

Just getting into shooting although I have been into other various forms of outdoor recreation for a long time and have been around weapons my whole life.

Looking forward to contributing.

419550_10150552015116408_92812931407_9093477_1078509861_n.jpg

Whats kept me busy for the last 10 years.

New SKS

538024_3712784464648_1426761011_33532457_28882032_n.jpg

Will shoot it this weekend if I have time. I'll get more pics then.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    Funny stuff. The search button is your friend. Got it. Search the net for getting wenzeled and you'll see where I came from. The PBB is rough. That place it brutal.

[FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

racinghoss

Missing Alaska
    Nov 3, 2008
    Welcome aboard, Doug. You did my house deal a couple years ago after someone you know well helped us find it. Say hello for me. I also migrated over here from the Creepers board. Sold my jeep from lack of places to use it, and now I have more money for guns and motorcycles.

doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    Welcome aboard, Doug. You did my house deal a couple years ago after someone you know well helped us find it. Say hello for me. I also migrated over here from the Creepers board. Sold my jeep from lack of places to use it, and now I have more money for guns and motorcycles.

I remember. Good to see you over here. I see Numi is here post whoring as well. :D

I dont think I'll sell the buggy but I will buy some more guns.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom