• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mofiki

Dec 16, 2012
    Hey guys
    My name is Jeff and I just moved back home after being overseas with the AF for the past 9 years. I am planning on heading to the york show next weekend to see if I can find an AK for a decent price. does anyone have any suggestions on a FFl? Also what form is going to be required to be filled out with the state police for the background investigation for actually purchasing a regulated firearm?

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Hidey Ho from SMIBville. You might want to pick a closeby FFL for when you pick it up 9-12 days later. Well settle in with some sweet lemonade(official beverage) and enjoy the show.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 79

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Hey guys
    My name is Jeff and I just moved back home after being overseas with the AF for the past 9 years. I am planning on heading to the york show next weekend to see if I can find an AK for a decent price. does anyone have any suggestions on a FFl? Also what form is going to be required to be filled out with the state police for the background investigation for actually purchasing a regulated firearm?

Search the Industry Partners section for an FFL, some will give you a Md Shooter discount. They also support this site, are critiqued by members and are usually the best deals going anyway.

"Hey, babe, talk a walk out to Dundalk, and the hairnet honeys sing, do, da-do, do, do, do, da-do..."

Last edited:

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Dundalk here, who was it at the diner Saturday night wearing a new design GC shirt. My family was right in front of you guys (son was going crazy about the santa being outside).

Attachments

• IMG_2203.jpg
      IMG_2203.jpg
      69.4 KB · Views: 74

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    Good luck finding a decent price this weekend during the biggest gun scare in over a decade. Also I recommend The gun shop in Essex for transfer. I used to use Gun Connection in White Marsh, but they refuse to do online transfers from nearly every online distributor so I stopped using them.

Mofiki

Dec 16, 2012
    Thanks guys
    from what i have seen it is going to be easier to just order the parts and assemble it myself. I am going to go through the gun shop to Xfer the lower. is there anything I need to know before I start purchasing everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom