• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Gotta stop and get a new range permit then I'm on my way to the grove for the first time in about six months... I need some trigger time BAD

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    Yesterday was good day to be at the range, not to busy and no real yahoos.

I met jmac and saw SCARCQB.

The best part was after not shooting my Garand for several months I put them all in the black from 100 yards over iron sights, all in all a good day.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Yesterday was good day to be at the range, not to busy and no real yahoos.

I met jmac and saw SCARCQB.

The best part was after not shooting my Garand for several months I put them all in the black from 100 yards over iron sights, all in all a good day.

I brought one of my " Libtard" co-workers to the range after work yesterday. After spending about an hour there. He is no longer a Libtard. :D

This morning, he could not stop talking about how nice it was to fire guns. He's already trying to figure out what to get.. an AR or an AK. He's already confused, right off the bat.:sad20 Next time, I'll get him into pistols... Should I start him off with a Glock fowty?

Could not stay long as I got called back to work for an emergency. Overall, It was a nice day to be out at the range.

Nice to see you rpker and jmac. Hope to see you guys at the range soon. It is always nice to see fellow MDS members at the firing line.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    MG VOLUNTEERS:

Once again Jim Bennett, DNR in charge guy for the MG WMA has contacted me about
    the MG Range.
    He will be in his office from 0800 to 1600 tomorrow.
    Phone: 301-743-5161

Those of you interested in MG Range should make contact with this fellow.

He has contacted me twice now, so the ball is in your court.

R

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    MG VOLUNTEERS:

Once again Jim Bennett, DNR in charge guy for the MG WMA has contacted me about
    the MG Range.
    He will be in his office from 0800 to 1600 tomorrow.
    Phone: 301-743-5161

Those of you interested in MG Range should make contact with this fellow.

He has contacted me twice now, so the ball is in your court.

R

about what? clean up? volunteering? I'm in, I would like to see improvments in the range BUT I really don't want to hear that they can't do this or that because it will cost to much or they need to bid out a contract.

Let's put your money where your mouth is folks. I KNOW for a fact that there a people here willing to volunteer because they showed up when I set up a clean up day.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    New to MDShooters, but a long time Grove resident, if anyone is interested in 5.56 Lake City brass or other NATO head-stamped brass, let me know. I normally send 200 or so down-range and don't reload, so help yourself. If anyone is looking for M-4/AR goodies, I can probably help there too. See you at the Grove.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    New to MDShooters, but a long time Grove resident, if anyone is interested in 5.56 Lake City brass or other NATO head-stamped brass, let me know. I normally send 200 or so down-range and don't reload, so help yourself. If anyone is looking for M-4/AR goodies, I can probably help there too. See you at the Grove.

If you have some brass saved up I'll gladly take it off of your hands.:):thumbsup:

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    about what? clean up? volunteering? I'm in, I would like to see improvments in the range BUT I really don't want to hear that they can't do this or that because it will cost to much or they need to bid out a contract.

Let's put your money where your mouth is folks. I KNOW for a fact that there a people here willing to volunteer because they showed up when I set up a clean up day.
    Yep, that's about it...clean-up, volunteering, and whatever else you have on your (collective) minds. The ultimate, as I understand it, is to get a roof over the "Line".....but, small steps first, is my suggestion. Build good relations wid DNR and then when all have a warm and fuzzy, start on bigger projects.

But, he is waiting for a call. I could call OK, but as mentioned before, I'm in AA County, never been to MG, and can't talk for others...

R

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    No problem guthook, I've gotten in the habit of bagging my spent brass before I bug out for the day. I'd offer .45 ACP also, but I'm still working thru the last of my aluminum cased at the moment.

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County

Are you the one who gave me two bags of brass the other day? If yes then I really want tosay Thanks again!!!:thumbsup:

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    I brought one of my " Libtard" co-workers to the range after work yesterday. After spending about an hour there. He is no longer a Libtard. :D

This morning, he could not stop talking about how nice it was to fire guns. He's already trying to figure out what to get.. an AR or an AK. He's already confused, right off the bat.:sad20 Next time, I'll get him into pistols... Should I start him off with a Glock fowty?

Could not stay long as I got called back to work for an emergency. Overall, It was a nice day to be out at the range.

Nice to see you rpker and jmac. Hope to see you guys at the range soon. It is always nice to see fellow MDS members at the firing line.

and then when he starts hitting the ridiculous MD hurdles and sees how pointless and arbitrary the rules are, thats when he will get angry and truly see the light.

HokieCasey

Aug 7, 2010
    St Mary's
    Was there this morning and the guy who let me hop on his table with him, to tweak my ar10 gas system, left something. Let me know what you were shooting and what you left and we can figure out how to get it back to you

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Was there this morning and the guy who let me hop on his table with him, to tweak my ar10 gas system, left something. Let me know what you were shooting and what you left and we can figure out how to get it back to you
    Was it short asian guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom