• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Add me to the list of people who thinks no one owes the whistle douche any slack, respect, kindness, or courtesy. He shows none to anyone else, so deserves none in return.

i can agree w/ you..

i dont know the guy well but being arrogant, doesnt go well with me. lucky he leaves me alone most of the time.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Cool, let me know when you go, I have a few guns needing shooting. Saturdays I teach all morning.

hoping to go there this sunday to sight in my hunting guns (black powder and shotgun).. also shoot more rounds through the new spike ar.. :D

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Brandywine, Marylandistan
    hoping to go there this sunday to sight in my hunting guns (black powder and shotgun).. also shoot more rounds through the new spike ar.. :D

I function tested my ar at my house today, but a little too loud for sighting in and fun. Plus I have a new mosin, a new .45, and a new hi-point carbine to play with. I've also got a friend that I'd like to take there, only problem is he has PTSD form 3 tours in Iraq. I want him to get back into the good aspects of shooting. I've been there for a couple flashbacks. :sad20:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I function tested my ar at my house today, but a little too loud for sighting in and fun. Plus I have a new mosin, a new .45, and a new hi-point carbine to play with. I've also got a friend that I'd like to take there, only problem is he has PTSD form 3 tours in Iraq. I want him to get back into the good aspects of shooting. I've been there for a couple flashbacks. :sad20:

:thumbsup: dont force him to go unless he's ready and can handle it.

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    It's been a few years now, actually before I met him. However, he has had some very bad nightmares where he has actually woken up and started to attack his wife before he realizes what he is doing. He wasn't allowed to re-enlist because of injuries sustained when he had a HMMWV blown out from under him. It's a shame, because he would have probably went OCS and made a fine officer. He was an E-5 when he got out.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    It's been a few years now, actually before I met him. However, he has had some very bad nightmares where he has actually woken up and started to attack his wife before he realizes what he is doing. He wasn't allowed to re-enlist because of injuries sustained when he had a HMMWV blown out from under him. It's a shame, because he would have probably went OCS and made a fine officer. He was an E-5 when he got out.

i can understand :thumbsup: just wishing him well and hope he recovers to normal.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Thanks, he has had lots of improvement since I first met him, hopefully one day it will just all be part of his personal history.

:thumbsup:

my wife tells me stories about her granddad during dday time. i can only imagine how one could feel about going/being to battles. i have high respects to all of them (military).

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Same here, my brother and my grandfather are the only ones in my family that have served, but I have the utmost respect for those serving, and little respect for those that look down upon them. My grandfather had some interesting stories about Patton during WWII, and others about Korea and Russia afterwards. Wish he was still around to hear more stories from him.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Same here, my brother and my grandfather are the only ones in my family that have served, but I have the utmost respect for those serving, and little respect for those that look down upon them. My grandfather had some interesting stories about Patton during WWII, and others about Korea and Russia afterwards. Wish he was still around to hear more stories from him.

only wished i could have met her gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom