• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Brian Buck. You have been and will always be my friend. I am saddened to hear that you have left us, but you are where NFA does not apply and the ammo is plentiful. I'll always remember you, my friend.

We as a community have lost one of the nicest and most awesome members, that I have ever had the pleasure to meet and share a range with.

To the Hooligans and Brian's family: I'm sorry about the loss and if you and your families need anything, let me know and I'll be on my way west ASAP.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I am at a loss for words. We met face to face at Christmas time.....we were looking forward to adding a stop to Western MD each year when we passed through on our way to WV.

I just don't know what to say. He extended himself to me an my family and I was honored to genuinely call him a friend.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    At a loss for words. May he Rest in Peace. Please keep us informed about services for Mooseman.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I know that all of the hooligans are a tight bunch and that he was a good friend to all of you.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Holy crap…I just noticed his sigline:

It don't matter if I get a little tired, I'll sleep when I'm dead

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    MooseMan, may you be keeping company with our good Lord this morning.

You were a man of character...and at the same time, you were quite a character.

You touched the lives of those you met, including many on the forum. As others have indicated, your sense of humor and sound perspective on life, with all of its tribulations, was most sincerely appreciated. You left your mark on so many people. You made a difference.

Thanks Brian for being who you are. Thank you for some great lines and wonderful memories. You made my own journey a better one despite only infrequent interaction.

I pray your family and friends can be warmed by those very same memories when the shock of your passing subsides.

God be with you and all those with whom you were close. In particular, I hope your beloved wife and pack get a good dose of His mercy, grace and love.

RIP big fella. You've more than earned your reward.

Guess Hooli wasn't planning for this kind of road trip...

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I'm Stunned to read this...

Never met the man, but one of those guys you felt like you know anyway. I'd rag on him a time or two about him getting a damned coat. Shared some notes on an old top break revolver we had in common.

Guns and a love for the shooting sports are the common bonds to all of us. For many of us, since we were kids. But lucky the man who knows friendship and camaraderie along with firearms and cartridges. In this man's case, he knew both, and on just about any given Sunday morning. This guy was plain to see as a bigger than life sort of a character who both contributed to and knew that good fortune. All pieces of a picture of guns but more importantly of good times with friends as the more compelling part of what makes the Hooligan posts an anticipated Sunday read.

Rest in peace Mooseman! And Thank You Sir for the above mentioned memories! You'll be missed, but being missed means you'll have left behind a legacy worth leaving behind.

My sincere condolences to Mooseman's family and friends.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    (2nd comment)sad day for the MDshooters community! i never met the guy but he commented and quoted a few of my senseless post again my Condolences to his Family&Friend God Bless and May the Lord let him rest in Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom