• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    My FFL called MSP and was told he could release, so he is clearing out the safe!

I picked up my March purchase and will get my April and May purchases as soon as he calls for NICS numbers (he's processing orders as fast as one person can in the order they were placed).

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    My FFL called MSP and was told he could release, so he is clearing out the safe!

I picked up my March purchase and will get my April and May purchases as soon as he calls for NICS numbers (he's processing orders as fast as one person can in the order they were placed).

Who is the ffl?

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    Who is the ffl?

He is releasing in order by date and by appointment only so he doesn't get swamped, so I'm reluctant to say. I will say that South Carroll Sporting Goods is a place I'll plan to do business for years to come!

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    He is releasing in order by date and by appointment only so he doesn't get swamped, so I'm reluctant to say. I will say that South Carroll Sporting Goods is a place I'll plan to do business for years to come!

Brian @ South Carroll SG and Lou @ Shooters Discount are my go to guys. Great rates and super friendly. While I am there, I usually find something else to buy, but that isnt always as good thing say my wife.:innocent0

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    My SWMP 40 comes out the 10th of June and I signed paperwork on the 1st. My AR15 has yet to ship though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom