• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LaszerBranes

May 25, 2013
    Did my paperwork on 3/9/13 got a call 6/8/13. I went in the shop 4 days before just to check on it. They were getting paperwork randomly. Some from 3/19 some from February. If you are going to buy a regulated firearm find somewhere that does an 8 day.

Mx121

Jan 26, 2013
    Severn
    I did a transfer at estate brokers of Maryland (aka g spot loan) on 3/2. It was faxed to MSP 3/5. Well I went into review according to Mrs. Brock cause the juvi system was down. Two weeks ago or maybe last week when everyone else around that date was getting their call to pick up I call estate brokers maryland and they say they have heard nothing or they would have called. So today I call Mrs. Brock and she tells me it was faxed out 5/25 at 5am and that she would fax it again. So I called maryland estate brokers again and they say they still have nothing cause the fax machine is at a employes house.

What the hell kinda business is this?

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    I did a transfer at estate brokers of Maryland (aka g spot loan) on 3/2. It was faxed to MSP 3/5. Well I went into review according to Mrs. Brock cause the juvi system was down. Two weeks ago or maybe last week when everyone else around that date was getting their call to pick up I call estate brokers maryland and they say they have heard nothing or they would have called. So today I call Mrs. Brock and she tells me it was faxed out 5/25 at 5am and that she would fax it again. So I called maryland estate brokers again and they say they still have nothing cause the fax machine is at a employes house.

What the hell kinda business is this?

Ask him where he keeps the guns?

lordtie20001

Jan 26, 2012
    I sent my paper work in on 4/3 and as of today it still isn't back. I am getting sick of waiting and really im just done with this state. It is time to move!!!

BlauMoon

May 12, 2013
    I put my paper work in on 4/22. Hoping its only another month or so unless they decided to do a 8th day release in the order they received applications.

Deer Slayer!!!

Mar 12, 2013
    Carroll County
    Does anyone know where they are on designated collector applications?

I mailed my DC app on 4/12 and got the approval in the mail 6/1, exactly 7 weeks if I have my dates correct. I heard before that they seem to process a batch of them twice a month but can't confirm if that is true or not? Good luck, you should be soon!

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    I just posted in the Maryland 2A issues but AGAO is doing 8th Day Releases. Their info posted below. Great guy willing to help and answer questions.

Dealer Name: AMERICAN GUN & ARCHERY OUTLET
    Class III FFL:Yes
    Phone Number: 301-231-4444
    Street Address: 5423 RIDGE RD
    City: MOUNT AIRY
    State: MD
    Zip: 21771

nknacd

Nov 16, 2008
    just checked with MSP

"currently processing applications dated March 17th for those that are placed on review and March 27th & 28th for those that are not on review."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom