• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Secondisours

Feb 6, 2013
    my 3/15 purchase was put into secondary review even after I picked up my 3/1 purchase which was also placed in second review about 2 weeks ago?????? Ugh frustrating.

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    The list is expanding at a very rapid rate. Many dealers say they are working with MSP, ATF and their lawyers to put together a policy that will work for them. I have 9 dealers in the process now.

It was only a few weeks ago that it was just a select few releasing early.

If your dealer is a SOLID NO or not considering the change. point them to my thread and tell them business is going to those on the Nice list. JOIN THE CLUB!

It would be great to have everyone off the naughty list by months end.

can you have a scorecard? DO's and Dont's. my eye get tired counting every time i check your list. i know it must be a lot of work for you, i do appriciate it.

RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    Stopped in on target at around 330. Ready to drop $$$ on a AR. But I stood there starring and nobody seem to care to help me so I walked out....

Bang1964

May 3, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Stopped in on target at around 330. Ready to drop $$$ on a AR. But I stood there starring and nobody seem to care to help me so I walked out....

yup. one of there flaws. Go to 2A sales in jessup. great bunch of guys, they also had a wall full of AR's strating under 1K.

mcornish86@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Won't a civil lawsuit against a ffl be dropped if the ffl was in compliance with the federal and state law. If they followed the state law and release after 8 days then they followed the law. Plus wouldn't it be msp fault for not getting NICs done in time. After 8 days of no response then the firearm should be release to the customer. Now if the customer happens to murder someone u can't sue the ffl since they did everything in compliance with the laws. Msp is the one who not in compliance with laws with delayed background checks. Fffs holding a firearm after 8 days regardless of NICs not coming back is (sort of stealing) stealing. Since the merchandise was paid for and not received in the timely matter allowed by law. If I "legally" paid for my item then I want my firearm regardless of someone else's opinion of holding it till msp gets the nics back in time or not.. Law is law and its a reasonable law. 8 days I'm entitled to my firearm regardless. As long as you no that your not prohitbed then you should be fine buying one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Kbroc2

Jun 1, 2013
    Harford
    Won't a civil lawsuit against a ffl be dropped if the ffl was in compliance with the federal and state law. If they followed the state law and release after 8 days then they followed the law. Plus wouldn't it be msp fault for not getting NICs done in time. After 8 days of no response then the firearm should be release to the customer. Now if the customer happens to murder someone u can't sue the ffl since they did everything in compliance with the laws. Msp is the one who not in compliance with laws with delayed background checks. Fffs holding a firearm after 8 days regardless of NICs not coming back is (sort of stealing) stealing. Since the merchandise was paid for and not received in the timely matter allowed by law. If I "legally" paid for my item then I want my firearm regardless of someone else's opinion of holding it till msp gets the nics back in time or not.. Law is law and its a reasonable law. 8 days I'm entitled to my firearm regardless. As long as you no that your not prohitbed then you should be fine buying one

can't totally disagree however as I stated on my thread in relation that most people didn't actually read before exploding I don't totally blame ffls who don't release most people aren't lawyers and aren't totally sure what the law means I do think ffls should consult ATF msp and their lawyer on behalf of their customers to resolve all this. I wouldn't actually sue or threaten lawsuit to my ffl. Now a comment on the fact that my thread being shut down this is the whole problem with religion and politics and why their screwed up people can't step back from their idealogical beliefs to actually look objectively at an issue without going postal. Sorry for my small rant on this thread but it seemed appropriate after the last post

mcornish86@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2013
    Baltimore County
    can't totally disagree however as I stated on my thread in relation that most people didn't actually read before exploding I don't totally blame ffls who don't release most people aren't lawyers and aren't totally sure what the law means I do think ffls should consult ATF msp and their lawyer on behalf of their customers to resolve all this. I wouldn't actually sue or threaten lawsuit to my ffl. Now a comment on the fact that my thread being shut down this is the whole problem with religion and politics and why their screwed up people can't step back from their idealogical beliefs to actually look objectively at an issue without going postal. Sorry for my small rant on this thread but it seemed appropriate after the last post

Its cool lol. Long as people r respectful of each other and there opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom