• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    The raw numbers of Dem vs Rep voting mean absolutely nothing.

It does not correlate to who voted for whom.

If you ASSume that all Dem votes are going to Dems, well then.....you get the picture.

+1
    Don't forget some of those registered Dems are DINO's.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    The raw numbers of Dem vs Rep voting mean absolutely nothing.

It does not correlate to who voted for whom.

If you ASSume that all Dem votes are going to Dems, well then.....you get the picture.
    Yeah, a lot of tea leaf reading. If early vote turnout is higer for a certain demographic as compared to that same group in elections past, amybe one can infer something. Really, still tea leaf reading...

@Jay--- thats the pic of Cassilly I got in the mail too and I also said I dont trust her...so thats two of us that get the same vibe. I'd heard about her residence thing too but not seen it proven.

Still doesn't answer the question why does James have an A- and Cassilly have a B.... has anyone ever talked to Cassilly? "Endorsed by Nancy Jacobs" should be a no-brainer for this crowd.
    Can't say for sure on the ratings. You could contact the raters directly, and document concerns. I have sen NRA change ratings in the past.

This.

She talks a good game, but will Brochin you in half no time.

Think you coined a new phras here - "Brochin you". Nice! :) From what I have seen, there are few, if any, on the democrat side that won't.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    District 8 Klausmeier or lofstad, sherif Boccelli.Im not familiar with Klausmeier. I know I'm not voting for fisher ,but the only one I can think of is Boccelli.

Boccelli lost the primary to Fisher, so he isn't on the General Election ballot. I wrote him in any way... screw Fisher. Just click the "write in" button and type in "Raymond Boccelli."

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Some good news from 2014 elections

Wins: Hogan, Deb Rey
    Losses: Brown

More analysis to come, probably over the weekend

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Can someone break down the before/after for the State Senate and House of Delegates? Sun says pick up of 9 seats but they don't break it down by House or Senate.

Great day to be a Marylander!!!!

Yes, you can. Please post up what you are able to do

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Yes, you can. Please post up what you are able to do

Found it, and it's good news! :party29:

Republicans picked up nine seats in the House of Delegates and two in the state Senate. The GOP will have 52 seats in the 141-seat House, when just months ago their leaders thought they would be lucky to hold onto the 43 seats they currently have, already a historic high number for Republicans in the Maryland House.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Found it, and it's good news! :party29:

Both chambers can, in theory, withstand an attempt to override a Hogan veto.

This is Maryland, after all. If they don't like the vote, theyjust call a brief recess and meet in a back room to make clear who can and can't vote for something while assuring the outcome that The Machine wants, then they vote again...

Dec 31, 2012
    How often do people say good things about Dundalk/Essex??
    Well, we flipped 4 of those seats yesterday.

You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom