Man Charged with" receiving a mag with 20 + capacity"...?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mudd4life88

Mar 18, 2009
    Essex, MD
    You right wing , Conspiracy Theories believing nuts! The Judge and MSP had them cleaned and waiting at the court house for him with a carry permit for his troubles!:sarcasm:

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Holy Necropost Batman! Just wanted to follow up the thread. The prosecutor dropped the magazine charge before the trial admitting it was BS and the person in question was found not guilty today of all other charges.

Thanks for the update. Any insight as to what the "real" story was? I would have loved to been a fly on that Court Room wall.

-Boxcab

Delta

Feb 4, 2010
    Carroll
    I wasn't there, but from my readings is was a marital dispute with uninformed LE reporting bad info to the press.

I'd say he get's his "arsenal " of private property back pretty quick...

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    He had a reciept?:shrug: Maybe if he did not have one they assumed he bought it in MD at the illegal "greater than 20 round magazine dealer" in Baltimore..you know, the one downtown.

I am a little late to this show but,

Hi-Cap magazines are probably in the same rack as the cash and carry machine guns that most dealers carry. The machine gun allegation was according to Jack Culleton (Op-Ed writer in the CC Times).:rolleyes:

G O B

Ultimate Member
    Nov 17, 2007
    Cen TX
    Now he needs to sue wife for abuse of the judicial process, making a false utterance, and oh yea DIVORCE!

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    Divorce would be at the top of my list and all of this trouble for what? Just to win an argument? Pretty petty in my opinion in thinking about how much money value she just let the MSP take away of theirs\ now his?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom