• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    ok, but here is the real question nobody has asked yet:

Now that MDS members are outed, Does this qualify for Good and Substantial?

Please, someone threaten me on an internet message board...

I am going to come from VA and hurt because you are a filthy gun extremist.

there.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    In order to be an extreme gun owner, do I just have to post here or do I also have to drink copious amounts of mountain dew?

:lol:

Welcome back, Gunbunny.

I thought the Mountain Dew was a prerequisite for posting.....

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    The Democrats truly beleive, we are to inept to think for ourselves, so the government must do it for us. They truly believe government should run everything.

Since we are free thinking and want to be responsible for our own families, we are a theat to their ideology.

I believe there are two types of Democrats. The elite, that think everybody else is too stupid to take care of themselves, and the ones that are too stupid to take care of themselves and would prefer that the government take care of them.

Then, I look at this from another perspective too. There are a lot of people that benefit from the redistribution of wealth, and not just the poor. The poor get "free" housing, food, etc. Meanwhile, those selling those items get the money via the federal government tax revenue. For instance, take section 8 housing as an example. I know a couple of people that make a decent amount of money as landlords with section 8 renters. So, the poor get significantly reduced rent and the wealthy landlord gets a portion, if not all, of the rent guaranteed via section 8. So, there are two levels of people that benefit from the redistribution of wealth.

Me thinks the middle class is getting screwed every which way, and especially from the left.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    In order to be an extreme gun owner, do I just have to post here or do I also have to drink copious amounts of mountain dew?

It may require Wild Turkey, pool noodles and laxitives......

Attachments

• 10710536_366926603454387_1977086003199148137_n.jpg
      10710536_366926603454387_1977086003199148137_n.jpg
      30.6 KB · Views: 308

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    After the debate last night, WJZ was pounding the airwaves with the Brown commercial with the guns in the school yard. Plain old fear mongering at it's best. Seriously, it was like EVERY commercial break for the first hour after the debate.

T-MANN

Feb 6, 2013
    Got to disagree a bit (on content, not the delivery)...

"Michael Steele brings nothing to the ticket but the color of his skin" comes screaming to mind.

Agreed. But...

Is Anthony G. Brown black/African American?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    After the debate last night, WJZ was pounding the airwaves with the Brown commercial with the guns in the school yard. Plain old fear mongering at it's best. Seriously, it was like EVERY commercial break for the first hour after the debate.

Probably a massive waste of money. The people most likely to have tuned into the debate are the most likely to have made up their minds and tuned in to root for their candidate.

Dec 31, 2012
    I believe there are two types of Democrats. The elite, that think everybody else is too stupid to take care of themselves, and the ones that are too stupid to take care of themselves and would prefer that the government take care of them.

Then, I look at this from another perspective too. There are a lot of people that benefit from the redistribution of wealth, and not just the poor. The poor get "free" housing, food, etc. Meanwhile, those selling those items get the money via the federal government tax revenue. For instance, take section 8 housing as an example. I know a couple of people that make a decent amount of money as landlords with section 8 renters. So, the poor get significantly reduced rent and the wealthy landlord gets a portion, if not all, of the rent guaranteed via section 8. So, there are two levels of people that benefit from the redistribution of wealth.

Me thinks the middle class is getting screwed every which way, and especially from the left.
    Yup.
    A rising tide lifts all boats but doesn't change the fact that you're in a raft.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

The middle class is being screwed, frankly, by a bunch of academic economists who are very confused. The Fed has been wrong about inflation since 2007. We have FOMC members worried about incipient inflation even though shadow unemployment (U-6) is still double digits and there is no sign of wage gains. They are being screwed equally by right wing economists who have been wrong about inflation for the last 6 years, and left wing economists who have been wrong about the Fed's ability to stimulate the economy for the last 6 years.

While I'd like to solely blame D or R, the reality is that it's kind of an embarrassing time to be a macro economist. There are a select few who IMO have gotten it right, but I'd bet a benjamin you've never heard of them.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    ok, but here is the real question nobody has asked yet:

Now that MDS members are outed, Does this qualify for Good and Substantial?

Please, someone threaten me on an internet message board...

If that was the standard for permit issuance, I would have had mine a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom