• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This morning I had my EXTREMIST breakfast of Wheaties, along with an EXTREME amount of coffee creamer and then tuned into EXTREMIST talk radio. I also said hello to the EXTREMELY diligent Postal Carrier while the dog took an EXTREME dump on grounds of my EXTREMELY manicured lawn.

I find Anthony Brown stupid in the EXTREME.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Since we are extremists, do we get armed body guards to shadow us keeping everyone safe?

OBTW, we made another list! :bannana:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Do extremist share recipes for ground beef and other food?

Do extremist do charity and karma posts as much as MDS?

Do extremists offer prayer and well wishes for members and their families, most of whom they never met?

The only extreme situation is how extremely far that Tony Brown has his head shoved up his rectum.

Well stated, Huckleberry. Take away the guns, and we are the type of community that liberals have wet dreams about. There is sharing, kindness, and concern for our fellow man.

he said Hogan met with "extreme gun owners"...

Then he got off the subject as soon as he could, apparently realizing he'd stepped in it.

I was in that meeting. :tinfoil:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Well stated, Huckleberry. Take away the guns, and we are the type of community that liberals have wet dreams about. There is sharing, kindness, and concern for our fellow man.

I was in that meeting. :tinfoil:

you were mention in one article... by screen name only.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Since we are extremists, do we get armed body guards to shadow us keeping everyone safe?

OBTW, we made another list! :bannana:

Yep, we all now have a 2-man MSP detachment.

Make sure to wave on your way out the door each morning.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    OK, so we're having this lively debate here on the forum, but is anyone bringing up this stuff to those OUTSIDE the forum to showcase to other voters what Brown really stands for? To try to persuade the undecided voters exactly what Mr. Brown feels an 'extremist' is?

Don't want to sound like an dick, but these discussion goes nowhere here-it's preaching to the choir-it only does good elsewhere....

I use resources outside this forum to bring up these points to a larger audience of voters. That's where the focus should be IMHO

www.facebook.com/2AinMD posted a copy of Ken Ulman's letter from last night reiterating the "extremist" meme.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    he said Hogan met with "extreme gun owners"...

Then he got off the subject as soon as he could, apparently realizing he'd stepped in it.

Yep. The more he talks, the better it is for the state because he sinks himself. I really cringe to think how much worse off this state will be in 4 years if he is the Governor. The camel can only take but so many straws.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If MDS members are extremists, I'd offer this as justification:

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" ~ Sen. Barry Goldwater, 1964​

Ah yes, good old Barry Goldwater, who lost after being portrayed as a warmonger by LBJ, the liberal pacifist. lol

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    ok, but here is the real question nobody has asked yet:

Now that MDS members are outed, Does this qualify for Good and Substantial?

Please, someone threaten me on an internet message board...

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    From the Brown campaign (doubling down on 'gun extremist'):

If you watched tonight's debate, I'm sure you'll agree that Anthony won hands down, but more importantly he stood up for the interests of Maryland's working families.

While Republican Larry Hogan was pressed by the moderators about his backroom promises to gun extremists and defending the more than $800 million of mistakes in his so-called "savings plan," Anthony detailed his vision of fighting for working families and middle class values by expanding Pre-K to every Maryland child, increasing the minimum wage and building a better Maryland for more Marylanders.

We need a leader like Anthony in the Governor's office, but we can't do it without you.

With just 28 days until the election, and after such a strong debate performance, there's no greater way to show Anthony you're standing with us than by making a $28 donation right now to keep our momentum building.

Thanks for your support,

Ken Ulman

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    From the Brown campaign (doubling down on 'gun extremist'):

If you watched tonight's debate, I'm sure you'll agree that Anthony won hands down, but more importantly he stood up for the interests of Maryland's working families.

While Republican Larry Hogan was pressed by the moderators about his backroom promises to gun extremists and defending the more than $800 million of mistakes in his so-called "savings plan," Anthony detailed his vision of fighting for working families and middle class values by expanding Pre-K to every Maryland child, increasing the minimum wage and building a better Maryland for more Marylanders.

We need a leader like Anthony in the Governor's office, but we can't do it without you.

With just 28 days until the election, and after such a strong debate performance, there's no greater way to show Anthony you're standing with us than by making a $28 donation right now to keep our momentum building.

Thanks for your support,

Ken Ulman

its actually a good thing i skipped breakfast today otherwise it would be all over my desk right now. the spin machine in high gear

Gunbunny

Int'l Rabies Liaison
    Apr 2, 2013
    In order to be an extreme gun owner, do I just have to post here or do I also have to drink copious amounts of mountain dew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom