• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Don't feel guilt, reality is reality though. Many didn't feel bad about it during the process of the acts, and many don't now. My whole point is don't be so arrogant about it. Just kicking good people out just because is not what I'm about. If that's what your about then so be it. That's your ways. I'm not going to attack you with name calling and troll like this clandestine fella. My view on the issue differs from yours. Don't I have that right? Don't you have that right? Or am I a liberal retard now even though were on the same page with alotnof issues except :immigration: apparently. Smh

don_t_poke_the_bear_by_csys_279-d4ea47d.png

Play nice with the man who wields the ban hammer. Also, clandestine is not trolling. He is speaking his mind, because he saw how things were leaning. I see how they are leaning. They are leaning to the waaaaaaaaay left.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    He's talking about Norton in the first part, then mentions me because of how I called the 1515 guy of being a libtard. I'm NOT a mod. I don't have what it takes to do what Norton does, nor the Mods.

Yes, there is a new group of them here along with some hypersensitive individuals as well.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    Why do you care what the school calls your kids christmas break as long as they still give your kids the same days off?

15carbine15

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2014
    Prince George's County

Play nice with the man who wields the ban hammer. Also, clandestine is not trolling. He is speaking his mind, because he saw how things were leaning. I see how they are leaning. They are leaning to the waaaaaaaaay left.

He is trolling by taking post from this thread and taking them to other sections of the forum that have nothing to do with the topic. But okay I'm glad you condone calling people liberal retards and consider it :speaking there mind: I will surely return the favor. Exspecially with all the work I put in to have people vote for hogan, exspecially after denouncing my democratic affiliation years ago.

Good to hear none the less. :thumbsup:

15carbine15

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2014
    Prince George's County
    And I have nothing against norton, I didn't disrespect norton in any form or fashion. So I don't know how I would be toying with the ban hammer when I have said nothing wrong to anybody. Not even the dude whose calling me a liberal retard lol, but okay.

At the end of the day I'm not looking for any trouble, I just don't think people should be so arrogant. We all have a right to have a view or opinion. If yours differs from mine on immigration then that's okay. The fact you feel that way isn't going to make me think less of anybody, again I only said why be so arrogant. I'm going to leave the topic alone now.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Why do you care what the school calls your kids christmas break as long as they still give your kids the same days off?

I find fault with groups trying to change the status quo when it was completely benign, but at the same time I don't see why Christians need to be in an up roar over this as it's not really important what they called it as long as they do not interfere in the personal prayer of the child in school.
    It's a public school run by the state and if you want religious affiliation then just send your kids to what ever private school specialized in faith based learning as it would be far better and you wont have any of the prayer in school hassles.
    They could easily create competition with the public school system. Case in point that my Niece in WV goes to a Catholic school and she learns about Christianity even though she is not Christian but at least she will be able to have a great opportunity to be exposed to other faiths and a good education.

It's too bad though because I really did enjoy the spirit of Christmas when I was in grade school.

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    When the topic being discussed is "illegal immigration" and the impact that has on our nation's tradition of the rule of law, it raises a red flag for me when someone suddenly begins talking about immigration in general and sort of pretends that's what everyone else is talking about as well.

Nothing really has changed, our nation has always welcomed immigrants and deported those who enter illegally. Let's stick with that plan.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Great, next we're going to have to remove Veterans' Day and Memorial Day because someone new immigrant's relative happened to be on the wrong side of a war, and they are offended.

It's very simple. If you immigrate to a new country, you can choose not to learn the language or assimilate into the culture. But you also can't expect the greater culture to change to suit you. If you don't like it, leave for a country that does.

15carbine15

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2014
    Prince George's County
    Great, next we're going to have to remove Veterans' Day and Memorial Day because someone new immigrant's relative happened to be on the wrong side of a war, and they are offended.

It's very simple. If you immigrate to a new country, you can choose not to learn the language or assimilate into the culture. But you also can't expect the greater culture to change to suit you. If you don't like it, leave for a country that does.

I actually agree, that nobody should come her looking to change the laws or what not. I didn't really feel like I was a part of this country u till I learned the constitution. I loved how it was written up.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Nothing really has changed, our nation has always welcomed immigrants and deported those who enter illegally. Let's stick with that plan.

1) This is what infuriates me with Obama, as if we have no laws now how to deal with illegal immigration. He wants to change laws like a King or Emperor. The majority of the public does not want amnesty, so naturally that's what he'll do.

2) My FIL fought on the wrong side, WWII POW. Moved here in the 1960's, he's American to a fault.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I don't seem to understand why some tend to group all things into one context.
    Lets for a moment separate a few things here. We have illegals, immigrants who might actually be naturalized citizens for all we know and the natives.

Except for illegal immigrants the other two are the exactly the same, some want to change the status quo and just as many want to protect it.
    Why are we implicating immigrants in any of this. Last time I checked there are just as many if not more natives that want to repeal all sorts of things customary like references to God in everything.
    Like I said before it's so easy to implicate immigrants as a group that all believe the same thing and not knowing that they are people with varying degrees of individual ideologies. The only thing they have in common is their ambition to be a citizen.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    He is trolling by taking post from this thread and taking them to other sections of the forum that have nothing to do with the topic. But okay I'm glad you condone calling people liberal retards and consider it :speaking there mind: I will surely return the favor. Exspecially with all the work I put in to have people vote for hogan, exspecially after denouncing my democratic affiliation years ago.

So let me get this straight. You speak your mind in a liberally ideological way and get butthurt when somebody call you out for what you said. Got it. So calling the kettle black, when it is in fact black, is now offending your delicate sensibilities? Grow up, bub. Also, you think you can dictate something to one of the most respected members on here, when you have been here for a whopping total of 13 days and don't know who is who or how things operate? Reality check, hoss. It ain't gonna work.

I don't condone jack and or squat, but when people get pissy for being called what they are acting like, then I sure as hell like to see it. Quick, somebody pass me the butter and the J.O. Spice #2 container, so I can enjoy it with my :popcorn: .

As for him taking it to other areas of the forum, I have zero clue as to what you are talking about. Care to enlighten me?

Also, care to refute this little gem? I'm sure he was talking about this and how it meshed with your post.

Biography
    A lost democrat who found himself voting for Hogan, I need change!
    Interests
    MSAR

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    If they find our culture offensive then maybe they should choose somewhere else to settle. The last time I checked, immigrants were supposed to assimilate into our culture because they were leaving their homelands for a better way of life as found in this country.

This is such arrogance smh, this land was stolen and the people of it were murders and robbed for it. Get a grip. If people want to come here because they think it's freedom they should be a constitution abiding citizen. It's like the way we complain about gun grabbers... What if they told you I you have a problem with it then go back to Europe where your from.

Your arrogance to what 28Shooter said, is showing. Also your intolerance is showing.

...as is the case with every piece of real estate on this planet. I'm tired of this guilt complex as if the United States is this evil force that has uniquely positioned itself through the acquisition of land at the expense of others.

We act as if there are places in this world that exist in their pristine glory with only indigenous people within established geopolitical boundaries that were plopped there by God, aliens or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

It's simply not true. Every currently occupied place on earth was acquired at the expense of someone else and I refuse to continue to feel guilty for benefitting from being fortunate enough to have been born here.

I didn't cause the Trail of Tears or participate in it. Neither did my ancestors. I never sold anyone a horse blanket.

We need to move on to the next topic that Americans are supposed to feel guilt over.

Putting this in here as it references to another post. It was also a clear warning to 15carbine15.

his response to your response to 28Shooter. He called it how it was.

Don't feel guilt, reality is reality though. Many didn't feel bad about it during the process of the acts, and many don't now. My whole point is don't be so arrogant about it. Just kicking good people out just because is not what I'm about. If that's what your about then so be it. That's your ways. I'm not going to attack you with name calling and troll like this clandestine fella. My view on the issue differs from yours. Don't I have that right? Don't you have that right? Or am I a liberal retard now even though were on the same page with alotnof issues except :immigration: apparently. Smh

This is your response to Norton. Again you are screwing up, because you can't or won't see what is actually going on with what he said. Again, your intolerance and arrogance is showing. You are also trying to explain away your actions.

This is your post that was in response to my post. I was trying to warn you not to poke at Norton, like you did. It would not end well. He attempted to tell you to move on from your rhetoric and you didn't pick up on it. You were warned, nonetheless.

And I have nothing against norton, I didn't disrespect norton in any form or fashion. So I don't know how I would be toying with the ban hammer when I have said nothing wrong to anybody. Not even the dude whose calling me a liberal retard lol, but okay.

At the end of the day I'm not looking for any trouble, I just don't think people should be so arrogant. We all have a right to have a view or opinion. If yours differs from mine on immigration then that's okay. The fact you feel that way isn't going to make me think less of anybody, again I only said why be so arrogant. I'm going to leave the topic alone now.

Now you are rationalizing it by saying "At the end of the day I'm not looking for any trouble, I just don't think people should be so arrogant.". Let's take care of it here and now. We are not being arrogant. You are being arrogant and intolerant in everything that you have said. Oh and just so you know, you did come looking for trouble, you are just too blind to see it.

We follow the laws of this country and we are a nation, that was founded on Christian ideals. If you are going to refuse to come here through legal means, then you deserve to get nothing. In my eyes an illegal alien is lower than whale sh!t. They can get away with breaking multiple state and federal laws on a daily basis and nothing happens. They have their own lobbying groups to keep them here and protect them. Learn what the rule of law will do if we get caught for any of the laws that they get to break on a daily basis. I am a native born American. If you are not going to assimilate to our way of life, then GTFO, until such a time comes, that you are willing to assimilate into our culture and society and not try to change it in any way.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I am a native born American. If you are not going to assimilate to our way of life, then GTFO, until such a time comes, that you are willing to assimilate into our culture and society and not try to change it in any way.

Ill ask you this as being a native born American and with no disrespect. What do you consider assimilation. Not just the salient point of not trying to change things. What is assimilation apart from knowing the language and being law abiding.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Ill ask you this as being a native born American and with no disrespect. What do you consider assimilation. Not just the salient point of not trying to change things. What is assimilation apart from knowing the language and being law abiding.

You answered your own question. In addition to those 2 things, there is also the part about not changing our culture, society, and laws to conform to where you came from and what you are used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom