• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    The Damascus blades are nice. I have a Damascus Scallion and it's one of my favorite knives. I even prefer it over my $225 Benchmade.

This is a good price for the Skyline but I prefer the assist open knives.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    This guy does indeed ship fast. He's in Oregon and delivery is scheduled for Monday. Awesome :)

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Mine may be here today!!

I pulled the trigger on this one too fast, if the Damascus model still in special next payday it's mine...

Sent from my rewired speak and spell

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    yna7une7.jpg

On the left...I'm an instant fan

Sent from my rewired speak and spell

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Holy Christmas nuts batman!! :shocking:

It came today. Blows my mind that something can make it from OR to MD in less than 48hrs and some things take twice. As long to travel half as far. :crazy:

Not really a big knife person. My first non-Chinese glorified folding dinner knife. Ooh baby, it's nice :thumbsup:

OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    I ordered the Damascus and a new Blur to replace one that I lost over the winter. Placed the order last night at 8:30 and they already shipped. Kershaw guy is on point. (Pun intended.)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    SnoopyDance.gif

Had I known about the Damascus model first, I would have bought that one, but I'm an old subscriber of the youtube channel above. He used to to paintball videos, but switched exclusively to knives and edc vids.

Monday's gonna be sharp.
    (Punbelievable!)

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Got mine but it wasn't exactly what I expected. My other assisted opening Kershaws snap open forcefully like a switchblade. There is no momentum when this knife opens, it needs to be flicked to open to the lock. Perhaps I didn't understand fully what I was purchasing. Very nice knife though.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Got mine but it wasn't exactly what I expected. My other assisted opening Kershaws snap open forcefully like a switchblade. There is no momentum when this knife opens, it needs to be flicked to open to the lock. Perhaps I didn't understand fully what I was purchasing. Very nice knife though.

Yea, the Skyline does not have Speedsafe.....I said that in post #25 but you probably ordered yours before that.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County

X2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom