• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    ****I didn't have to submit anything. They just wanted $20.

View attachment 428738
    How did you get ahold of Eruby’s HQL?

1693246763718.gif

Last edited:

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Can you let the HQL expire then get a new one for free with W&C?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Why not just get the Courts to strike the whole damn thing down as blatantly unconstitutional?
    MSI is currently in Year 6 of that crawling effort:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    "MSP is pleased to announce" the opportunity to screw you digitally while flushing your Constitutionally-protected rights into the bit bucket.

Eff You, lowly subject.

The real question is, what have all youse guys been doing for the last ten years? Why are you still here?
    (At least that's what I keep asking myself).

65by55

Mar 30, 2013
    Rockpile, MD
    And in keeping with the great state of Maryland's outstanding track record....

The link takes me to another page that won't let me log in. Wonder why it can't be on the same site that you use to fill out a 77R ? Just did one of those last week with no problem. Is it a different pass word for the renewal site ?

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    And in keeping with the great state of Maryland's outstanding track record....

The link takes me to another page that won't let me log in. Wonder why it can't be on the same site that you use to fill out a 77R ? Just did one of those last week with no problem. Is it a different pass word for the renewal site ?

It is a different password and could be a different email/username depending on what you originally used.

Funny because I haven’t logged into the licensing portal in forever and my saved password worked. But the 77r website you have to change every 90 days or something….

There should be a password reset feature. If you have to call, at least the guy I spoke to today to ask a question was professional. Gotta look for the positives when the state bends you over regarding guns… and about everything else…

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    forgive a stupid question...

so I renewed my HQL this morning and paid my $20 poll tax. What happens next? do they email me a new image, or was I supposed to print something and missed that?

tia...

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    It is a different password and could be a different email/username depending on what you originally used.

Funny because I haven’t logged into the licensing portal in forever and my saved password worked. But the 77r website you have to change every 90 days or something….

There should be a password reset feature. If you have to call, at least the guy I spoke to today to ask a question was professional. Gotta look for the positives when the state bends you over regarding guns… and about everything else…
    i know , the 77r password change is bs , i just keep adding a character , i'm up to about 15 now , have it written down at my desk .

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    forgive a stupid question...

so I renewed my HQL this morning and paid my $20 poll tax. What happens next? do they email me a new image, or was I supposed to print something and missed that?

tia...

I don’t KNOW the answer but I am assuming those of us that have a physical picture ID card will receive an email with not disapproved or whatever with our number and that’s it.

At least that’s my understanding how it works for those who got their HQL after they stopped with the physical cards.

Us early adopters (traitors to some) will be finding this all out together.

Curious to see if it will be a new number or not.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The reason there two different logins is the the HQL system was developed first. Then the 77r system came and then the permit system came next. I think it was a different coding system, hence two different logins

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I got a new wallet today (RFID blocker - Bull Guard) and I found my HQL card in my old wallet. I was about to pitch it, because you only need the number, but since it has my picture it’s a valid state issued photo ID I can use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom