• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    It won't be "an order" from Hogan, it will be a whisper in Pallozzi"s ear ... like Bobby Kennedy calling Murrow and letting him know this would be the day McCarthy shot his own foot off.

Hogan is adjusting a mighty machine that has been used against us for decades. Doing it thoroughly, precisely, slowly and subtly so that the Democrats and their sheep don't take notice suits me fine.
    The problem is they are taking notice. At this point Hogan might as well go ahead and show his cards.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Ah, the ever famous campaign interview vid.

Issue is, I'm not suggesting he change LAW, ..... no need for all that.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Evidence?
    Unfortunately I'm not free to disclose them on an open forum. But rest assured that Kevin Davis the Baltimore City Police Chief making a comment about carrying guns becoming a felony applies to permit holders outside of restrictions as well. Of course this is the Liberals wish it doesn't mean it will come true but there are actions being taken.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Dayum, Zoo went there....

I believe that all the current members of the HPRB are supporters of the 2A. I also have beliefs that half of the board members view cases with a prism that reflects their gender. My asbestos suit is in the cleaners or I would elaborate more.

One thing that disturbed me happened early in the meeting when Wilson was announcing the changes regarding the former chairman resigning and stated that a replacement was being sought that met the gender and race profile of the departed member.

The Governor should be looking for the best person to fill the vacancy regardless of their gender or race.

Explains Black Man with a Gun™

I thought I recognized her. Did a Utah class ...

They have to follow law, it's not legislation from the HPRB bench, or maybe "I got mine"

They aren't following the law, they are following MSP policy. Legally self defense is a good and substantial reason to get a permit. MSP has has other stipulations for self defense that you need documented threats etc. but that is not law.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    They aren't following the law, they are following MSP policy. Legally self defense is a good and substantial reason to get a permit. MSP has has other stipulations for self defense that you need documented threats etc. but that is not law.
    Technically the MSP gets to administratively define G&S. The HPRB does not. So the law is on the side of MSP when it comes to G&S. They can certainly point out that MSP fails to meet its own burdens.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    What the hprb is right now.

timthumb.php

What we want the hprb to be.

5201121_f260.jpg

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Just to note: Hogan has already broken his "campaign promise."

More permits are being issued. He signed the repeal of the shell casing requirement -- which makes handgun sales easier and potentially slightly less expensive in state.

If he wanted people getting less permits, his appointees would reflect the old guard.

Staunchly freedom restoring 2A bastion of 'MURICA those things aren't, but he has made getting and carrying firearms easier, albeit in a minor way.

Will the gloves come off? Time will tell.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Just to note: Hogan has already broken his "campaign promise."

More permits are being issued. He signed the repeal of the shell casing requirement -- which makes handgun sales easier and potentially slightly less expensive in state.

If he wanted people getting less permits, his appointees would reflect the old guard.

Staunchly freedom restoring 2A bastion of 'MURICA those things aren't, but he has made getting and carrying firearms easier, albeit in a minor way.

Will the gloves come off? Time will tell.
    What he has done with the HPRB is appease the few of us that actually care enough to make it a voting issue. There is no need to change the law in his mind because there aren't enough of us to matter.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    What he has done with the HPRB is appease the few of us that actually care enough to make it a voting issue. There is no need to change the law in his mind because there aren't enough of us to matter.

True.

Wonder what they'd think if 300 people showed up to the next meeting :innocent0

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I know of about a half dozen more that could/may show up to the Thrilla in Pikesvill'a in December.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    300 hundred out of 6 plus million, you do the math. It still wouldn't be enough to make it worth changing the law.

oh I didn't think it would provoke any action. But it would certainly provoke some thought. To have more people than could actually fit in the room.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Technically the Secretary of the State Police gets to administratively define G&S. The HPRB does not. So the law is on the side of MSP when it comes to G&S, but only to the extent the MSP's application doesn't run afoul of the 2A - and it does. Hence, the HGPRB is empowered and obligated to reconcile G&S with the 2A.. They can certainly do more than point out that MSP fails to meet its own burdens.

FIFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom