• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Get well soon. I know it is probably a relief to be having the surgery and a nervous one. I wish doctors would allow me to have a replacement. They all say I am too young.

bone and joint replacement has been a Godsend for me but if I were you I would wait as long as physically possible before getting it done. its a lot rougher than some people would have you believe. worth it but rough.

rrankin

Aug 22, 2014
    Howard County
    bone and joint replacement has been a Godsend for me but if I were you I would wait as long as physically possible before getting it done. its a lot rougher than some people would have you believe. worth it but rough.

I'm getting both done a week apart they should last about 15 - 20 years, I have been getting shots but they just don't last as long as they used to, so I'm just going to get it over and done with I will take and deal with the pain in the short term to maybe have some relief in the long term.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I'm getting both done a week apart they should last about 15 - 20 years, I have been getting shots but they just don't last as long as they used to, so I'm just going to get it over and done with I will take and deal with the pain in the short term to maybe have some relief in the long term.

my ankle has a 10 year warranty and I believe my hip a 20. they may or may not outlast me. I hope all goes well with your surgery and I wish you the best. I just like to advise people to wait as long as possible. its a lotta trauma to go thru, but in my case its was worth it, at least I am still walking, at least for now.

get well soon. and DO ALL the physical therapy they tell you to.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Also, who needed to pick their jaw up from the floor like I did when Lazuick stated that Heller was ONLY in regards to firearms possession in DC?

WTF?

Believe it or not there're a lot of people out there who think Supreme Court rulings only pertain to the local jurisdictions from which they originated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom