• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Sep 16, 2009
    In 2009 she published this statement about a bill that she was on of two sponsors for,
    "Handgun Permits Bill
    I am co-sponsoring HB 470 with Delegate Riley to help reduce the excessive requirements to be able to receive a handgun permit. This bill repeals a part of a law governing a finding that must be made by the Secretary of State Police for the issuance of State handgun permits. Currently the Secretary of State police must find that an applicant ‘has a good and substantial reason to wear, carry, or transport a handgun, and that a handgun permit is necessary as a reasonable precaution against imminent danger.’ This condition that ‘imminent danger’ to the applicant is required for the issuance of a handgun permit is an unnecessary regulation of the right to bear firearms. Our Second Amendment right is being overly limited under current law."

Thanks for the info. That is a ray of hope. Delegate Dan Riley was rated "A" by the NRA, a rarity for Maryland Democrats. We invite Delegate James and her staff to come out to the rally this Saturday. A great way to meet local constituents. Hope to see a good crowd tomorrow!

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I think it would be wise to stop allowing those who want to progress their own ideological agenda to use us as puppets by providing us with FALSE information. I am an avid gun entusiast, but I recognize quickly when people like Patrick McGrady or Joe Fleckenstein, who have NO real world experience, are trying to take adavantage of a highly polarized issue to expand their political platform.

If the delagate is so Pro2A then she should tell us. So far she will not tell us how she feels about the bill.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    This brings me to think about how Lambo fought this fight for many years.
    He will be there with us in Spirit and coin.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    I think it would be wise to stop allowing those who want to progress their own ideological agenda to use us as puppets by providing us with FALSE information. I am an avid gun entusiast, but I recognize quickly when people like Patrick McGrady or Joe Fleckenstein, who have NO real world experience, are trying to take adavantage of a highly polarized issue to expand their political platform.

I find it funny how you joined 3 days ago when I posted this flyer, have no intro post, only have 4 posts which are all within this thread, and are rallying against this event and defending Del. James. Obvious establishment troll is obvious. Please tell me about your "real world" experience.

If my friend called her office and you called her office and got two different answers of "I don't know her stance, she supports 2A but thinks they should control who gets guns" and then your answer of "she won't support anything that violates 2A" then there is a discrepancy. Who's to say that she won't vote on this bill? Nothing is set in stone and we need to influence her to vote the right way!

The only "ideological agenda" that is being promoted is the constitution, limited government, and personal responsibility.

C4L, MDLPAC, MSI, NRA, GOA, NAGR, and Oath Keepers are all fighting for 2A. If we are divided we will all lose and the Statists will win.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    This brings me to think about how Lambo fought this fight for many years.
    He will be there with us in Spirit and coin.

Yeah I was thinking about him when I was getting petitions signed against instate tuition for illegals. I miss having him at our C4L meetings too, he would be the loudest one in the room, as usual, and always promote the gun club/competition shoots and MDSF every meeting.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Lets keep this thread alive so anyone and everyone in Hazzard county sees it and comes tomorrow. I'll have a Mds flag and an American flag. Each will be attached to 10' PVC pipes purchased from HD just before the event. When event is over PVC pipes will be returned. :D

D1jinx

Feb 6, 2013
    Holy crap. I just heard about this. I'm there.

A rally in my hometown. I can't believe I almost missed it.

Tidewatcher

Jan 29, 2012
    Ekul or Luke inverted...you need to do be more discreet on the next covert assignment. You will get better. Come out tomorrow. See for yourself. Lawful gun owners are polite but passionate about liberty....including yours. Take our message back to Annapolis on Monday.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I'll be there tomorrow. I won't be waving a flag or holding a sign (because I don't have one), but I am an amateur photographer and will be taking plenty of photos! Keep an eye out for the bald guy with a goatee and long black coat walking around taking pictures with a big lens. I am not media, and I am PRO-2A (incase you didn't know). :)

Sep 16, 2009
    I'll be there tomorrow. I won't be waving a flag or holding a sign (because I don't have one), but I am an amateur photographer and will be taking plenty of photos! Keep an eye out for the bald guy with a goatee and long black coat walking around taking pictures with a big lens. I am not media, and I am PRO-2A (incase you didn't know). :)

Glad to have ya! Everyone is welcome, media included! See ya there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom