• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    POF-5 with sig brace?

I will be sending the POF-5. I will add it to the list once I have a sample in hand.

Anyway to find out about a Desert Eagle 1911U, the undercover model with the 3" barrel? New for 2014. Have been waiting for it to come up on the list. Love to add to my 1911 45acp collection. Thanks!

I just backordered one for you; it should arrive in time to submit.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    We intend to submit yet another large group of handguns to the roster board; the next meeting is scheduled September 18 @11:00. I know there are a lot of guns you guys would like to see, so this thread will be dedicated to what we are sending, and we welcome any suggestions.

So far, there has been a lot of interest in 7.62x39 pistols.

Here's what I have going so far, and I will update this list as we add petitions.

NEW PETITIONS:
    -Arsenal SAM7K
    -IO INC Hellpup 7.62x39
    -Century PAP M92 7.62x39
    -Century PAP M85 5.56 (both PV & NP versions)
    -Century Mini Draco 7.62x39
    -Canik TP-9
    -SIG P320 (thanks to mikey6480 for sending us a sample to submit)
    -DJ Getz MP5K 9mm
    -SIG SAUER X-6

CALIBER ADDITION PETITIONS:
    -VZ 58 5.56x45 (per request of Wayne1one)
    -VZ 61 380
    -COLT AR15 SBR- 9MM

TABLED SUBMISSIONS:
    -BOBERG XR9-S (which belongs to a MDS member who's handle I do not recall at the moment.)

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Some manner of 15.75" barreled FAL with a brace. Out of spite.

Oh hell yes. I even looked at a FAL receiver sitting on the shelf today, picked it up, and thought about what a shame it was that we couldn't sell FALs any longer. Now I know it will eventually find a good home here in MD. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Am I the only one excited about the P320?

Me too, expressed interest to Vince back in January, but waiting for Sig to get it on the shelves, and now for it to be submitted to the Board for the roster has taken its toll on my available budget! But still keeping my eye on it.

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    Vince

I see that LWRC has an AR pistol ( several models ) on the roster, but I did not see LWRC specified SBR's. Other manufacturers and models are spelled out as approved SBR's. If anyone else has noticed, LWRC makes a PDW carbine with an MP5 like stock that is something I find to be (highly wantable) I realize there is a potential less than 29 inch issue but could we get them to do a 10 or 11 inch barrel to bring one of these models up to MD SBR specs? They are, after all, a MD company, and I also think it pretty cool to have ( MADE IN MD ) on my evil firearm.

What do you say?

Firemann20

Oct 2, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I'd like to see the VECTOR ARMS K STYLE PISTOL in 9MM I found them right on the Atlantic Firearms website
    it uses the full size mp5 receiver so the parts wont be interchangeable with the sp89 or the mp5k. If that was on the list i'd buy it as quick as you could get it in or just wait until it was on the list.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I'd like to see the VECTOR ARMS K STYLE PISTOL 9MM
    it uses the full size mp5 receiver so the parts wont be interchangeable with the sp89 or the mp5k. If that was on the list i'd buy it as quick as you could get it in and just wait until it was on the list.

I'm planning on sending this one as well. The guys at Atlantic Firearms have been working with me, putting together a large group of pistols that I will purchase and submit to the roster. I'll add them to this list once I physically have them in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom