• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    My understanding is that the IWI Uzi Pro is supposedly on the backburner for now... IWI-US imported a bunch, and found out they basically were unsalable for quality reasons. This is a shame, given what an interesting gun it was.

http://aftermathgunclub.com/2014/01/26/new-missing-catalog-items-iwi/

And, also, 9x18 Vz.61 sounds like the hotness. My wife is a big fan of 9x18, for whatever weird reason.

Thanks for the great information in the link, that is sad to see though, it looks like it has so much potential!!

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    PWS MK1 series 5.56 SBR too.

We may be able to get one of these transferred to us in time for the September meeting, but that really depends on how long the NFA branch takes to clear the paperwork dealer to dealer. If not, it will make the next meeting. If someone wants to assist in financing this venture, I will make it happen.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    We may be able to get one of these transferred to us in time for the September meeting, but that really depends on how long the NFA branch takes to clear the paperwork dealer to dealer. If not, it will make the next meeting. If someone wants to assist in financing this venture, I will make it happen.

Outstanding, thank you for considering it, sir.

I know this doesn't help finance one for the September roster meeting but I'd be looking for one by late fall.

I was knee deep in a project when post-10/1 AR SBRs became an option. If something changes sooner I'll contact you for price.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Ever since nutnfancy's you tube video they've been flying off the shelves.

We actually had someone ask us to submit the TP9 to the roster a month or so ago, but I couldn't find them in stock anywhere, at least not from any wholesalers/distributors. I would have submitted this sooner if I could have found a sample. There seems to be a fair amount of interest in them.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    We actually had someone ask us to submit the TP9 to the roster a month or so ago, but I couldn't find them in stock anywhere, at least not from any wholesalers/distributors. I would have submitted this sooner if I could have found a sample. There seems to be a fair amount of interest in them.

his video (as goofy as it is) has definitely spurred some interest. I've been looking for a tan one for a few months now. they are sold out at all the usual places. Classic quoted 1 month, 3 months ago. At the pricepoint, they will be excellent sellers.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD

Attachments

• 20140723-P1070866.jpg
      20140723-P1070866.jpg
      62.4 KB · Views: 359

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Anyway to find out about a Desert Eagle 1911U, the undercover model with the 3" barrel? New for 2014. Have been waiting for it to come up on the list. Love to add to my 1911 45acp collection. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom