• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Hi -- I'm a new member here, and have lived in Annapolis for about three years. I lived in southern PG for eight years before that. I've been a casual shooter since my 20s but hadn't been very active lately -- until the political hoohaw of the past couple of months got my Irish up. So in the past week I've joined this forum, Maryland Shall Issue, the NRA, and Second Amendment Sisters. (At this point I guess I should mention I'm a middle-aged female. I'm guessing that's not the majority demographic around here.) My daughter and I are signed up for an Appleseed weekend in June, and yesterday I purchased a regulated firearm.

Since I live in Annapolis, and have plenty of vacation hours banked and an easy-going boss, I'm giving serious consideration to attending the hearing on Feb 6 and possibly even submitting some testimony. I read the thread on advice for appearing before the relevant committee, and wasn't utterly terrified by the end of it -- just a little terrified.

Anyway -- thank you to the organizers for setting up this wonderful forum. I'm glad to have found it.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Welcome. Please come to the hearing and testify. We need female participation.

Thank DD214 for the forum. He is the owner originator.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Hidey Ho from SMIBville. Glad you can join us and look foreward to meeting you on the 6th. Settle in with some sweet lemonade(official beverage)and enjoy the show.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk![/FONT]

I have to ask, what are Goateggs?

[FONT=&quot] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT]

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk![/FONT]

I have to ask, what are Goateggs?

Oh Jeez, it's a long story. A long time ago when I had more time on my hands, I ran a blog called "Gathering Goateggs" -- it was kind of a metaphor for vaguely silly, seemingly pointless tasks, which is what a lot of my life seemed to consist of back then. I let the domain name lapse years ago, but if you Google "Gathering Goateggs" a few references to it still pop up.

Speaking of silly, I belong to a local shanty-sing and we do a pretty silly song about "Dundalk girls."

garym

Damn Right, Rebel Proud
    Sep 20, 2009
    Davidsonville
    Welcome!

You may want to check out the Twelfth Precinct Pistol and Archery Club in Harwood, it is "junior" friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom