• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I went into Baltimore's Best for the first time yesterday and I have to agree the guys seem very nice to deal with. I did think their prices were on the high side for the guns they had for sale.

Some stuff is high. But they will transfer anything you ask them too even if they have 3 of the same model sitting there for a very reasonable transfer fee. I think $40 for regulated.

Sent from my DROIDX

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Some stuff is high. But they will transfer anything you ask them too even if they have 3 of the same model sitting there for a very reasonable transfer fee. I think $40 for regulated.

Sent from my DROIDX

$50 for regulated.

They are more expensive, but I like the guys. (Kenny taught at LHS with my old man.)

Anywho, I use these types of sites:

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=80584

That compile the best deals.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Don't remember if they're an IP or not but Thunderstick Ent in Fawn Grove, PA
    gets my vote for a non IP but I think he's on here as an IP just can't remember and to lazy to look.

GlockGuy

Mar 15, 2007
    Edgewood
    My first couple of guns came from Continental, but since then, I've only been using IPs. Never had a problem with Continental, but their prices seem a bit higher than the MDS IPs.

I have only purchased 1 gun online - a Colt LE6940 from Knesek Guns (transferred through Gun Connection) and everything went smoothly.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    I don't understand, there are other gun shops besides Engage Armament?? Why go to the rest, when you can go tithe best lol:D

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    Atlantic Guns in Rockville. They can be pricey but have a nice selection and are friendly. They remember my name even though I've only been in there a couple times (wink wink).

I haven't bought anything at the Gun Rack in Burtonsville or Gunrunners in Frederick but have treated me well when I went in.

I pretty much only shop used so I'm always looking for a places with an interesting selection.

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    Gunrunners in Fredneck.-My local go to shop.
    Loudoun guns in Leesburg, Va -Experienced staff and No.Va. largest in stock dealer
    Buds online -cheap and I can buy at 2:00am
    Loudoun Guns for me. Luckily I know the owners through my in-laws business and the two businesses are close-by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom