• ...and so much more!
  • clarkcondor

Mar 29, 2011
    Catonsville
    Clyde’s Sport Shop
    2307 Hammonds Ferry Road
    Lansdowne, MD 21227
    410-242-6108
    (He's been there for so long that I even saw an IP dealer buy from Clyde :thumbsup:)

CDNN
    cdnnsports.com

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Virginia Arms and Midway. I've been to two IPs, they were both great, but I don't cross the Potomac that often. That said, I'm seeing Mario on Monday to pick up a couple of rifles :D

mckraut

Apr 14, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    Favorite non-IP store would probably be Continental Arms. I bought my first gun from them and it was a pretty painless process. Favorite online store is probably MidwayUSA.

Does anyone know a good source in Harford for transferring firearms from an online store? I've been considering giving Bud's a try.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    SRD said:
    A&D Pawn
    Clyde's
    The Armory (don't flame)
    Steele's in De.

Only online I do is C&R

The Armory seems lately to have only been open at weird intervals. I checked it out about a month ago on a weekday and they were closed. It's a nice shop though. A&D is friendly to deal with too, good selection of Marlin and Rossi lever guns in pistol calibers.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I have nothing but good things to say regarding GunRunners in Frederick. This goes for prices and customer service.

My favorite shop to visit is probably Hendershot's in Hancock (heard a rumor they are opening one in Hagerstown?). It's always fun to go in there and see see all of the animals they have mounted (everything from Lions to rodents) and also ogle the $50K double rifles they often have on display.

Customer service is great too. I once showed up needing warrenty work on a shotgun I bought there. They were closed for the week to do inventory and I didn't know it. I banged on the door and they let me in and took care of me anyway, which was great since I had driven more than an hour to get there.

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL
    all time favorite;

Jensen Arms Loveland CO.
    $6.8M annually in online sales alone. This store is extremely well stocked.

Second favorite;
    Green Mountain Guns, Lakewood CO.
    Awesome selection of consignment guns out on the floor.

Local area store;
    I'm going to have to go with Gander Mountain in York. I remain unimpressed with local stores, though I haven't been to Freestate yet so that may change.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    I don't have a favorite non-IP store per-say, but I've been known to purchase from White Marsh Arms, Duffy's Gun Room, and Bel Air Gun and Pawn.

Online would be the GunBroker division of Duffy's Gun Room.

ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    Gunrunners is my fav non ip store.
    Other than glade valley ( and he doesnt stock much) everybody in frederick sucks. I wont buy from gunshack if possible and i wouldnt put a flaming bag of dog shit on the front step of Gun Center for fear of wasting a 2 cent bag, let alone buy anything. They can choke on a dick as far as im concernd.

CHEF

May 25, 2011
    frederick Md
    Gunrunners is my fav non ip store.
    Other than glade valley ( and he doesnt stock much) everybody in frederick sucks. I wont buy from gunshack if possible and i wouldnt put a flaming bag of dog shit on the front step of Gun Center for fear of wasting a 2 cent bag, let alone buy anything. They can choke on a dick as far as im concernd.
    you summed that up very well. took the words out of my mouth.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Brick and mortar-The Gun Bunker is Shrewsbury Pa
    Online guns-Buds and Jensen Arms

theBIGone2087

Point-of-Aim Productions
    Aug 15, 2010
    Laurel, MD
    Best experience I've had is at 2A Sales and Supplies in Jessup, MD. GREAT service, and some of the best prices I have found on any gun. They have a ton of tactical gear there as well and Mark (the owner) knows his stuff.

I've done business through GunBroker and have never had any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom