• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    I mentioned in the other thread, and since I don't think it can be said enough I'll mention it here too.

This is important. I one of of mine change and had to go back and fix it. Please review your ballots before you hit "cast".

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    The machine absolutely and without question tried to change two of my votes. No doubt in my mind. This is no accident.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I voted today without incident. But I was READY!!!!!! Had the fraud number in my phone and ready to go!

Hooooogan!!!!!!

Pacelli (First time I ever voted for a dem in general election!)

Wrote in Cathey Allison for Carroll County Commissioner.

Otherwise straight conservative ticket.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Sounds like I'll be wearing a loose jacked and shirt with a front pocket. The cell phone may have to record my votes.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Sounds like I'll be wearing a loose jacked and shirt with a front pocket. The cell phone may have to record my votes.
    I blatantly recorded my voting process with my cell phone. Voted right hand, held cell phone in left while recording. Wrote in my own name for every race where a dem. ran unopposed.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    Damn. I didn't know there was a number to call to report fraud. I would have called. I wish I had been recording but didn't think that was allowed.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    I've seen a couple reports on facebook of people showing up to vote only to be told that they already voted! They were given paper ballots to fill out.

RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    i double checked every single vote before hitting CAST today...still INSANE that I voted without showing one single shred of ID....

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    Damn. I didn't know there was a number to call to report fraud. I would have called. I wish I had been recording but didn't think that was allowed.

Doesn't mean you still can't call to report it.

If you see something, say something! ;)

I suggest selecting "Large Text" at the beginning. Might make it a bit less likely that a small screen calibration error could be the cause of votes being miss-selected.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    I blatantly recorded my voting process with my cell phone. Voted right hand, held cell phone in left while recording. Wrote in my own name for every race where a dem. ran unopposed.

Is it against the rules to record your own voting process?

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    No one objected. Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission. I would do it again.
    Why would it be illegal. I recorded my vote. Not someone else's.
    If you recorded audio you could potentially violate Maryland wire tap law.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Fraud

A friend just finished voting in Mt Airy and when they finished and reviewed prior to submitting.....ALL REVERSED!!!! What the hey!!! Paper ballot for me!! Should have a class action investigation on this

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    A friend just finished voting in Mt Airy and when they finished and reviewed prior to submitting.....ALL REVERSED!!!! What the hey!!! Paper ballot for me!! Should have a class action investigation on this

Please encourage your friend to report this, even if it was subsequently corrected before they cast their ballot.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I just got home from voting. I am happy to report no issues. I am sad to report that next to my name, there was that damn "D" word.....

bg71361

Apr 30, 2012
    Not my case at all. I know what I experienced this morning and it wasn't user error.

There's something wrong with those machines.

Happened to me to, don't worry someone will be along soon to explain; screen drift, calibration and Ham Hands or that it's happening both ways equally in Md and your not "paying attention"

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    I voted this morning with no issues, but I did find it funny that there were tons of signs saying no cell phones allowed in the polling center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom