• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockn93yj

Nov 24, 2011
    Bought a scope there Saturday, they failed to provide the $30 mail in rebate form causing a second trip out to the store. Wasn't very happy about that. I thought there would be info inside the box.

Jul 26, 2012
    Maryland
    Similar experience as the OP at Dicks in Westminster. Guy at the counter was cool, idiots working the register wanted driver's license to purchase. They actual told me it was federal law. Morons. Back to Wally for me.

When I bought my 10/22 from there, I had a local guy that was a bit younger. He knew his stuff, but Carroll County kids grow up shooting in most parts.
    Ammo is cheaper at Wally World though

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    They have good sales on ammo sometimes. I have only bought one gun there, but it was a good price on a Mossberg Home Defender.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    They have a policy not to sell .22LR ammunition to anyone under 21 because it's possible for it to fit into a pistol. I bought a 10/22 there a couple weeks ago because it was the closest place that had the wood version in stock but the cash register wouldn't let them sell me the ammunition for it. It's weird that I can walk out with a gun but not be allowed to buy the stuff to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom