• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    fcvk their civility, i prefer to be left alone and do as i want. i am sure thats not what they would call civility. every time i see that kind of bs its someone pushing their opinion in front of mine. do as i say not as i do bs. f,em.

i guess i am not very civil

FEMA camp for you!

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Looks like it's from a book and organizations adopt the sweetness. It appears it originated from JHU. I guess number 26 is "you can't have guns".

The 25 Rules of Considerate Conduct

BARFED OUT

Can be summed up with:
    Treat others as you like to be treated.

Sounds like liberals are trying to re-create wisdom from what others have already said before.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    fcvk their civility, i prefer to be left alone and do as i want. i am sure thats not what they would call civility. every time i see that kind of bs its someone pushing their opinion in front of mine. do as i say not as i do bs. f,em.

No England for you! (Just kidding)

England's Anti-Social Order:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour_order

Of course, the liberals have to try European crap, as if the liberals are feeling left behind in stupidity. From the Wikipedia page, though, it would seem England has a slight change of heart.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Can be summed up with:
    Treat others as you like to be treated.

Sounds like liberals are trying to re-create wisdom from what others have already said before.

To liberals, civilized behavior IS an epiphany - which they sadly believe they have come up with all by themselves.

Silly me, I have been practicing this thing called "civility" my entire life, but I've never felt the need to boast it to the world by placing a self-aggrandizing bumper sticker on my vehicle.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      8 KB · Views: 360
    Feb 28, 2013
    The banner would make a nice outdoor target.;)

Sure would. :gun1:

The people who puke this civility crap are civil only if you agree with them.

Sad but true. :sad20:

Ever notice how civil people are where there are CCW?

Indeed I have. But we can't have that little detail getting reported.

This is just another liberal feel good.

Doesn't make me feel good. Turns my stomach, in fact. :puke:

Yes, that's how I take it. Kind of be quiet, don't fight us, and conform.

I think it's more like "don't fight them, and conform to their demands, rather than "us". Liberal ass-kissing at it's finest.

Well, not from this boy.:moon:

Hey, nobody screws with me, they don't get treated uncivilly. Better yet, stay away from me entirely.:cool:

http://embracehostility.blogspot.com

Check out this blog. Very funny.

Embrace hostility in Howard County

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Mr H

Banana'd
    Sure, it cuts "down the middle", but it's been around a LOT longer than the "Civility" garbage...

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    I don't see it as a problem. Civility, to me, means-

Respect my person

Respect my labor and the things I acquire with it, and

Respect my privacy and my right to be left alone

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Irony of the day......Dude with both "Co-exist" and "Choose Compassion" bumper stickers on his Prius is the ******* who honks his horn, yells and shakes his fist and rides our ass when we stop on the exit ramp for a firetruck and ambulance with lights and sirens going. **** people who are fake as shit and judge others while being just as bad.

toncapone1

Feb 12, 2013
    Maryland
    Looks like it's from a book and organizations adopt the sweetness. It appears it originated from JHU. I guess number 26 is "you can't have guns".

The 25 Rules of Considerate Conduct
    1. Pay attention
    2. Acknowledge others
    3. Think the best
    4. Listen
    5. Be inclusive
    6. Speak kindly
    7. Don’t speak ill
    8. Accept and give praise
    9. Respect even a subtle “no”
    10. Respect others’ opinions
    11. Mind your body
    12. Be agreeable
    13. Keep it down (and rediscover silence)
    14. Respect other people’s time
    15. Respect other people’s space
    16. Apologize earnestly and thoughtfully
    17. Assert yourself
    18. Avoid personal questions
    19. Care for your guests
    20. Be a considerate guest
    21. Think twice before asking for favors
    22. Refrain from idle complaints
    23. Give constructive criticism
    24. Respect the environment and be gentle to animals
    25. Don’t shift responsibility and blame
    From Choosing Civility. Copyright © 2002 P. M. Forni. (St. Martin’s Press, 2002

26. Be a mindless subservient pu$$y

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    9 Tools of Civility

1. Think the Best
    2. Listen
    3. Be Inclusive
    4. Respect others Opinions
    5. Refrain from Idle Complaints
    6. Pay Attention