• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • white rabbitt

Feb 27, 2013
    Seems there is a political inspired effort afoot to limit ammo availability until the New Maryland Gun restrictions can take effect. just saying

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    Ahhh...interesting problem with the browser on your phone vs the browser on my computer. On my computer the title "Hampstead WM" appeared right above his message. Probably why I never use titles anymore...or smart phones.

I'm not sure about all sites, to the poster of the pic can you look at this site via mobile site and desktop version? It's usually at the bottom of the page. eBay for example, I hate the mobile version on my phone so I can scroll to the bottom and click desktop and view the actual version. It's a hundred times better than mobile! IMO

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    I'm not sure about all sites, to the poster of the pic can you look at this site via mobile site and desktop version? It's usually at the bottom of the page. eBay for example, I hate the mobile version on my phone so I can scroll to the bottom and click desktop and view the actual version. It's a hundred times better than mobile! IMO

Yeah it was Tapatalk, the forum reader app, if I went to the full page in the browser the title appears.
    Back on topic, ordinance road WM had no handgun ammo @ 6pm

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    The other day the manager at Fallston told me that the Tula .45 was crap and "only good for shooting people" since you can't use it at ranges. I should have asked him to sell me all the "crap" in the case so he wouldn't have to look at it.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    The other day the manager at Fallston told me that the Tula .45 was crap

The only way I'd shoot Tula outta my XD is if it were the last ammo left... that didn't cost more than a buck a round.

Kinda like gasoline octane... Black Sunshine II will run on 87 but the ECU will default to a mapping that pulls a lot of igition timing out which reduces power, so I'll pay a buck more a gallon if needed for 93.:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom