• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    dicks white marsh is bare besides 22 birdshot( i dont even know what thats for lol) and the uber expensive match grade 223. Which surprisingly looks like some of that actually sold at 30 a box from last friday

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    The only way I'd shoot Tula outta my XD is if it were the last ammo left... that didn't cost more than a buck a round.

Kinda like gasoline octane... Black Sunshine II will run on 87 but the ECU will default to a mapping that pulls a lot of igition timing out which reduces power, so I'll pay a buck more a gallon if needed for 93.:party29:

What is the best, cheap target ammo?

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    I was in Walmart Abingdon and White Marsh yesterday. Clerk told me that a group of retirees frequent the area and buy up whatever they can and then call other retirees who come and finish it off. I work everyday and can't go to the store daily when a truck comes in just to get some ammo. I'll be glad when the retirement checks run out.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    DSG hunt valley

Just got a 350 rd ammo can of 9mm and 500 rd of thunderbolt 22lr. They still had more of this plus 250 rd mega paks of 9mm and 50 rd boxes. A lot more of the 22 as well as 100 rd american eagle 5.56. I think I can hit the range now!

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    DSG crofton has 350rnd bulk 9mm for $110 umc mega packs 38spl AE 100 rnd 223 and a crap load of cci 22lr 50 rnd boxes, only thing I got prices on was 9mm. Not sure what all else that had. It wasn't on the shelf yet

9mm UMC at $.31 per round, thank god for WalMart.

Stopped around 0940 all 9mm gone, .223, .40 and 22 remaining. The clerk said, that when the doors opened one guy ran to the ammo counter. He said "that was a first for me, never had anyone run to the counter."

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    I was in Walmart Abingdon and White Marsh yesterday. Clerk told me that a group of retirees frequent the area and buy up whatever they can and then call other retirees who come and finish it off. I work everyday and can't go to the store daily when a truck comes in just to get some ammo. I'll be glad when the retirement checks run out.

thats what they told me at whitemarsh walmart said they put it out around 6 told them im going to get a chair and sit there told me that is fine

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just got a 350 rd ammo can of 9mm and 500 rd of thunderbolt 22lr. They still had more of this plus 250 rd mega paks of 9mm and 50 rd boxes. A lot more of the 22 as well as 100 rd american eagle 5.56. I think I can hit the range now!

Dag, you scored big today!!:party29:

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    What is the best, cheap target ammo?

for 9mm...
    Nothing really wrong with Tula, it's just some indoor ranges wont let you shoot it and it's really dirty stuff. It is the cheapest though, but I won't shoot it unless I had to and I'm not the only one with this mindset...

Blazer is prolly next, but I don't care for the aluminum cases though.

My favorite is Federal, at Wal mart the 100rd packs are the best bang for the buck.

After that would be PMC Bronze and then Winchester white box, unless you can find the 100 value packs of WWB, then their order would flip based on the better price per round value.

Just my 3 cents, your milage may vary...

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    9mm UMC at $.31 per round, thank god for WalMart.

Stopped around 0940 all 9mm gone, .223, .40 and 22 remaining. The clerk said, that when the doors opened one guy ran to the ammo counter. He said "that was a first for me, never had anyone run to the counter."

Me and my gf got there about 8:55 and there was 1 guy standing out front, so we waited a few min then got out right before they opened. As we stood there the third guy walked up and the doors opened and as we walked up the isle the third guy went running by and we just laughed. Went back and got what we wanted. Just can't help but laugh at some people.

stank

Lifes Good
    Oct 20, 2008
    Pasadena
    DSG Glen burnie had remington .223- 20rnds @$9.99 and 250 rounds of .40 for $100 and $109 I believe. That was 20 mins ago.

Logan

Feb 8, 2012
    whats up with all the other DSG stores far away from me gettin all the ammo today and nothing close getting any at all lol

Have you checked your local store lately. They have stocked in Westminster, Owings Mills, and White Marsh locations. Looks like they are making deliveries around the beltway clockwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom