• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gstaniii

Oct 11, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Wish one of our esteemed Maryland anti 2A politicians (i.e. Frosh, Cardin, et al) would get stung like Sen. Yee- maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Hopefully, when his trial is over, the correspondence he had will be open to the public. Would love to know who he is emailing nationwide (Maryland) and what they are saying. I would guess it is all in evidence until he gets a guilty verdict. Who knows, maybe he'll get a PBJ:lol:

Anyone know how to find out who his contributors are/were and who he sent contributions to out of state (in Maryland)?

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Wish one of our esteemed Maryland anti 2A politicians (i.e. Frosh, Cardin, et al) would get stung like Sen. Yee- maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

It's just a matter of time. Have you noticed both CA and MD are controlled by Democrat politicians? The more liberal they are, the more crooked they become. But then, with the arrest of Lelnd Yee in CA, the MD Democrats are going to be more careful not to get caught.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Hopefully, when his trial is over, the correspondence he had will be open to the public. Would love to know who he is emailing nationwide (Maryland) and what they are saying. I would guess it is all in evidence until he gets a guilty verdict. Who knows, maybe he'll get a PBJ:lol:

Anyone know how to find out who his contributors are/were and who he sent contributions to out of state (in Maryland)?

Yeah, can't wait to see what else comes out of this!

On the money trail, so far I have found big corporations, unions, and associations:
    A few here:
    http://ballotpedia.org/Leland_Yee#cite_note-9

A few more here:
    http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/candidate.phtml?c=122246

Looks like a full list here:http://www.followthemoney.org/datab...c=122246&s=CA&y=2010&summary=0&so=d#sorttable

Last edited:

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville

BigBossMan

Mar 7, 2013
    Washington County
    1625463_290013001157486_891540872_n.jpg

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Could have sworn I put that up when you started this...

OOPS

Hmmm, didn't see it. Google gave me that one early this morning, but it is possible that you mentioned the site to me somewhere else along the way :)
    Oh, and this thread is not one I started. I searched before posting the story up, and saw that I was late to the party hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom