• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Michael Savage said an anonymous FBI agent called in off air and said that this was just the beginning. I would take that with a grain of salt but I hope it's true!

BigBossMan

Mar 7, 2013
    Washington County
    Yes. And who knows where else he may have risen to after that. California government in and of itself is a big deal when one considers that one out of every seven Americans lives there.

Do well in a large state level office, then a run for Federal one isn't unreasonable either.

The more I read the complaint, the more my stomach churns.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Been reading the news stories on this....funny how there have been quite a few California politicians getting nailed for corruption and other crimes....hopefully they will eventually pin something on Feinstein....now that would truly make my day....

Her and boxer... And pelosi

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    That complaint is pretty rich. Also shows pretty clear how the 'medical cannabis' initiative in CA was bought and paid for by organized crime.

I wonder who 'senator 1' is :innocent0

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST CA SENATOR
    SUGGEST HYPOCRISY OF ANTI-GUNNERS[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]BELLEVUE, WA – Criminal charges announced in San Francisco federal court Wednesday afternoon against anti-gun California State Sen. Leland Yee and several others shows the contemptible nature of the gun prohibition movement, because among the allegations is one that he was involved in a conspiracy to traffic firearms, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms said today.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] “If these allegations are true,” said CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, “Sen. Yee is easily the biggest hypocrite on gun control to walk the halls of the capitol in Sacramento, if not the entire United States.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] The complaint alleges that Sen. Lee conspired with two other men, identified as Keith Jackson, a political consultant, and Dr. Wilson Sy Lim, to traffic in firearms. “The 137-page complaint is simply staggering,” Gottlieb added. “Here’s a prominent anti-gun Democrat state senator allegedly involved in a gun trafficking scheme, among other alleged crimes that include wire fraud and dealing firearms without a license. And this guy has spent a considerable amount of energy in the California legislature trying to deny law-abiding Californians of their gun rights.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] The gun trafficking scheme allegedly involved activities in the Philippines, with the cash to be broken up into “legitimate campaign donations,” according to the court documents.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] “It is hard to fathom this kind of activity on a scale as massive as these court documents allege,” Gottlieb said. “If Sen. Yee and his fellow defendants are convicted, they’re going to wind up in one of the biggest gun-free zones in the country, a federal prison.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With more than 650,000 members and supporters nationwide, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is one of the nation’s premier gun rights organizations. As a non-profit organization, the Citizens Committee is dedicated to preserving firearms freedoms through active lobbying of elected officials and facilitating grass-roots organization of gun rights activists in local communities throughout the United States. The Citizens Committee can be reached by phone at (425) 454-4911, on the Internet at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.ccrkba.org[/FONT][FONT=&quot] or by email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]InformationRequest@ccrkba.org[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
    <Please e-mail, distribute, and circulate to friends and family>​
    Copyright © 2013 Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, All Rights Reserved.​
    [FONT=&quot]Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
    James Madison Building
    12500 N.E. Tenth Place
    Bellevue, WA 98005[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Voice: 425-454-4911
    Toll Free: 800-426-4302
    FAX: 425-451-3959
    Email: InformationRequest@ccrkba.org[/FONT]​

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Man... I saw NOTHING on this on the morning national news. This morning it was all Malaysia Airlines, Washington mudslide, Boston fires. How can the media hope to keep this one silent. Don't tell me these folks don't have an agenda and aren't actively trying to shape events. This should be front-page, above the fold, bold-face news!

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Tip of the iceberg.

Time for the people to start demanding fingerprinting, and background checks for anyone who wants to run for office.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Man... I saw NOTHING on this on the morning national news. This morning it was all Malaysia Airlines, Washington mudslide, Boston fires. How can the media hope to keep this one silent. Don't tell me these folks don't have an agenda and aren't actively trying to shape events. This should be front-page, above the fold, bold-face news!

Exactly! If this jackass had an R next to his name you can bet it would be handled differently.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me... Here are the top stories on CNN this morning:

TOP STORIES
    • NEW 5 things to start your day
    • NTSB: O'Hare train crash driver asleep
    • Landslide survivors' stories | Photos
    • 'She's down there under the mud'
    • Ukraine military dolphins to flip sides
    • Ukraine's far-right leader killed
    • Dwarf planet discovered beyond Pluto
    • First asteroid with rings found
    • FBI hunts suspect in mother, son deaths
    • 8 myths about 2014 NFL Draft
    MORE TOP STORIES
    • NLRB: College athletes can unionize
    • Rumsfeld's 'trained ape' comment
    • Boehner: 'What the hell is this, a joke?'
    • Boston blaze kills 2 firefighters
    • Charlotte mayor accused of bribery
    • Top cop caught in prostitution sting
    • Teen dies saving girlfriend on tracks
    • See cars crash, crash, crash
    • Is Prince Harry on dating show? Time
    • Dad leaves baby in car for hours
    • 'Burger King baby' meets birth mom
    • 13 crazy tax deductions

No mention of Yee. There is a story about another corrupt democrat politician (down at #15), but trying to sell machine guns and rocket launchers doesn't make the cut. I searched the CNN site and the most recent article I found that mentions Leland Yee is from 2011. MS-NBC pretty much gave nothing either (although oddly enough they also reported on Mayor Patrick Cannon and listed him as a Republican... although everything else I've seen shows him as a democrat).

I started to question my own sanity at this point and did some google-fu and sure enough San Jose Mercury News has it pretty much right. Bias in the national media... what bias?? <Insert raspberry here>

Jan 14, 2008
    Even more disturbing, if you click on politics or justice tab on CNN it doesn't show there either. And if you search CNN for Leland Yee the first article to pop up is a 2011 meet and greet. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom