• Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    7b0d7db1293ca47eba970b69be4b02150b5a7e647d3ef952d6447a04d2a09fd0.jpg

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Shrimp-boy Chow was in the US on a greencard. After his first prison term in the 80s, he should have been deported back to Hong Kong. Someone kept him in the country. I would just love to see his file with the immigration service and how often the politicians he was connected with intervened on his behalf.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    A quick web search shows no real national coverage outside of FOX and several web sources like TownHall and Forbes

Some local TV and noisepaper, but dassit.

The initial coverage by ABC, CBS, Wall Street Journal, and Washington post was reasonably good. Even NPR ran it for a couple of days. CNN: Crickets.

Last edited:

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Yeah, can't wait to see what else comes out of this!

On the money trail, so far I have found big corporations, unions, and associations:
    A few here:
    http://ballotpedia.org/Leland_Yee#cite_note-9

A few more here:
    http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/candidate.phtml?c=122246

Looks like a full list here:http://www.followthemoney.org/datab...c=122246&s=CA&y=2010&summary=0&so=d#sorttable

I went through this stuff to some degree. What I found was as you say corporations, unions etc. and individuals, not really surprising.

What I find odd is there was nothing I could associate with groups like the Bradys, and I find the same thing with Maryland Politicians, no anti-gun groups are listed as contributors. So assuming they are powerful lobbying groups and are collecting funds for their lobbying and perhaps have pacs what are they doing with the money they collect to help their cause?

Maybe I missed the anti groups giving money to Yee, but I would have thought with him being so high profile it would have been obvious. It wouldn't be the first time I missed something.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    I would have commented on this thread again earlier, but I just now stopped the uncontrollable laughing ....man my sides hurt....

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    In prison there's free food, free clothing, free housing, free healthcare, free education, free butt sex, and only the guards can have guns.
    It's like a liberal paradise and unfortunately Yee may really enjoy his time behind bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom