• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEH

Nov 18, 2010
    29B
    I like Sen Dyson as a person. He really is a nice guy, goes to my church, and I make a point to patronize his family's business (great service and prices on home improvement products). However, he had the opportunity to show a strong pro-2A stance and vote NO for cloture when SB281 was in committee but he voted yes, then later voted against SB281, then used the political aircover of claiming "I voted against the bill." He's only pro-2A enough to get re-elected. I don't trust any politician that plays both sides of an issue, hoping people aren't paying attention. We are! :mad54:

DINO 2014!
    First, you're mixing committee votes with floor votes. Dyson isn't even on the Judicial committee that first heard SB281 so he couldn't vote on it there. The cloture vote was on the Senate floor and Senator Dyson did not vote "yes" to limit debate on SB281. He voted "no" along with Jacobs, Pipken and 15 other senators who were against SB281. He also voted against the bill itself.
    Here's the link to the votes on the motion: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...b=subject3&id=SB0281,s-0375&stab=02&ys=2013rs
    Spreading false info about those who support us is the fastest way to lose friends in Annapolis.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    OK everyone time to get off your asses. The Campaign for Liberty(Conservative Libertarians) are interested in the movement and are looking for people to support in the various races next year. I was at the SO MD meeting last night and there is a lot of experience there. I am trying to get together a DINO primary slate for the Dem primaries in my area. We need to start now and have our candidates ready by Feb. Time to get off your asses people!!!

Brian Hastings

Known Miscreant
    Jun 20, 2012
    38.253883, -76.470756
    DINO

Dyson and O'Donnell in my district are both firmly 2A.

One party rule is corrosive to government so I've been a DINO for many years.

It has been a pleasure to vote against many a senatorial and presidential candidate twice each election.

DINO becomes a disadvantage only when the parties approach parity in the state. Not an issue in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom